Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
Sunset Inn(Atlantic City)
View Hotel
Wyndham Skyline Tower(Atlantic City)
View Hotel
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
4,043 results
All reviewsfiore suitewater clubold homesteadcomedy showgypsy barblack labelwolfgang puckclassic roombobby flaybread and buttercomedy clubliving roomfloor to ceiling windowsoutdoor poolhotel is beautifulfood courtpoker room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to The Borgata in Atlantic City and possess a priority card, therefore giving me exclusive access to special privileges not available to first time guests. The advantages that place The Borgata in a class of it's own when visiting Atlantic City are endless. For those who are not familiar, smoking is permitted in all Atlantic City casinos, however in my opinion (And I have stayed in all of them) Borgata's ventilation system is the best I have ever experienced. I am a non-smoker and wear contact lenses. At all other AC properties, my eyes burn, my clothes smell, my throat gets dry, -- Not at The Borgata. I highly recommend it for non-smokers. It is also by far the classiest facility in AC. At first glance, location wise, the knock on Borgata is that it is not located on the boardwalk or oceanfront, however I see this as a distinct advantage. At all the ocean front casinos, in the later hours, (from approx. 11pm on) the undesirables start wandering in off the streets, making safety an immediate issue. This cannot happen at The Borgata as it stands alone in it's location. It is a bit tricky locating and if you miss the entrance, it is not an easy recovery if you are not familiar with the area. To sum up this review very simply; I am born and raised in N.J. and I can say with all sincerity, it is the only casino hotel that makes you think you are no longer in N.J. and I find that "A Breath of Fresh Air" --- literally.

D.A.
Sparta, N.J.

Room Tip: The higher, the better. The views are magnificent.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Danny A
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I visit AC two to three times a year to de-stress from the pressure of everyday life. The Borgata is just beautiful. I especially love the chandeliers, but the overall decor is high end: marble flooring, textured wallpaper, plush carpets, beautiful furniture, etc. Check-in was quick and professional. Security is tight! Expect to be I.D.'d when going up to your room and EVERY TIME you use your credit/debit cards. Don't leave home without it!

We're not gamblers, but we do enjoy the restaurants, bars, and shows. We've eaten at Bobby Flay's, which was superb; the Old Homestead, scrumptious; and at the Borgata Buffet, the best in AC. Other restaurants include Wolfgang Puck's Grille, Fornelletto Italian Cuisine, Izakaya Japanese Cuisine, The Metropolitan Bistro, N.O.W. Asian Noodle House, and other casual dining choices including Starbucks and Ben and Jerry's (they close at 11 pm, so be sure to get your fill before then.) We've had cocktail drinks, like Frozen Margaritas at the B Bar, but that quickly fills up with cigarette smoke. The Gypsy Bar is smaller with a live band, so it can get pretty noisy. The dance clubs, Mur.Mur and MIXX are only open on the weekends. The comedian shows at The Music Box are hit or miss. Out of all the times I've been to a show only one had the audience in tears. The last show we went to, which was just okay, included Tom Daddario, Paul Bond, and Chris Porter. The Water Club Tower at the Borgata has beautiful indoor/outdoor pools, for their guests only, with a full-service bar and snack foods.

The Maintenance Department need to step up their game, though. During our two-day stay, a marble ashtray near the elevator was badly chipped and never fixed, and a boutique shopping bag filled with garbage was left behind at that same ashtray the next morning. With all the cameras they have installed, that bag should never had lasted there more than two minutes. There were at least two cleaning carts on that floor that could've taken that away.

I love this place, though, and you will, too.

Room Tip: The view of the boardwalk is especially nice at night.
3  Thank taurus044
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Spacious suite with wall of windows on two walls. I prefer the city view, it's breathtaking at night. Immaculate, modern decor. Free Internet service. Forneletto's cuisine was delicious and the breakfast and dinner buffets are the best in AC. The staff are solicitous and friendly, I have never waited for service anytime in this resort.
My husband usually treats me but this time was complimentary. I love our time in this hotel and casino and am an outspoken convert from Trop and Harrahs. If you haven't been, you need to try it. Be prepared for some smoking areas, I don't think any casinos are smokeless now. I heard the Revel just added smoking in response to their poor attendance, not sure if this is true. I personally dislike the scattered smoking and wish they could limit the smoking to one area. This aside, we love staying here and are busy planning recurring jaunts.

Room Tip: Corner rooms city view
Reviewed May 28, 2013

As it goes, Casino's are fun. Yet, when you go to the Borgata you need to prepare yourself for more. Sure you can bring the kids, but the nightlife is just for the adults. The women in their HOT& Sexy outfits make me want more night time. Drinks flow, dance if you want, and Gamble, what an awesome night!
We went down Memorial Day and stayed over night. Sure it wasn't a weekend, but it was still a great crowd. We gambled all night (and morning too) and the waitresses kept the drinks coming. Sure we won and lost, but it was fun & that's why we went.
We can't wait to go again and again.
The room we stayed in was in the Water Club. It was huge and So comfortable. We didn't want to get up in the morning because the bed was so soft and fluffy. I can't remember the last time I slept so well. When we did eventually get up, we went to the Buffet for breakfast. We couldn't believe it, $16 each. We have gone to buffet breakfasts before and they are normally $30 or more, each. Well they didn't skimp on the food, quality, or quantity. It was great, we left so stuffed.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This hotel is actually quite beautiful and staff was generally helpful. We were really disappointed with the smoke filled air in the casino. I understand that casinos are the final frontier for no smoking laws...but it was a huge turn off. Additionally, the shower while spacious was super slippery, as was the bathroom floor. Tickets seemed over priced for off season, but dinner at Bobby Flay was outstanding. The outer gardens must be very pretty when set up, but even on a beautiful day, chairs were stacked up and the area was unkempt. The pool was very nice and seemed very clean.

Room Tip: Overlooking the ocean and casino lights
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple