“Friendly Casino”

Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Ranked #1 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed December 24, 2003

I have never encountered a casino staff that was more willing to please than these . We had an incredible time and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2005
3  Thank Susan S

Reviewed December 23, 2003

I've stayed at The Borgata several times since it opened. I am spending New Years week there and doing The Mixx new years eve. It is a beautiful hotel. The rooms are great, sleeping on the bed you think you are floating on a cloud. I had no problems with the employees being rude. Maybe the customers were not so nice to the employees. I've eaten in all the restaurants and did not think them so over priced. You get the service that you pay for. Also the Buffet is one of the best I've eaten in with an ample amount of different foods to choose from. I am looking forward to my next trip coming up this weekend.

10  Thank Pat1
Bloomfield, NJ
Reviewed December 22, 2003

Great Customer Service, Never had to pay for a room, the rooms are beautiful, I loved the bed especially. My friends and I had NO luck in the casino but other than that I love Borgata. The pool and spa are realy nice too :)

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Philadelphia
Reviewed December 16, 2003

We stayed one night in a fiore suite. It was beautiful. I have stayed at a lot of hotels across the USA and I rank this up with some of the top. As for an A.C. hotel it is the top. Nothing in A.C. can compare.
The casino area is spacious, the food top notch and the room was clean and also beautiful. Don't miss the spa. can not wait to return.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
l-town,new jersey
Reviewed December 5, 2003

the borgata looks nice inside and out.but the only things i don't like about borgata is that they lie,and are fakes.they talk all this mess about treating people different than other casinos.yeah right,maybe the first week or two.but they don't treat their employees right,so that means the customers will be treated bad just because the employee is madd.so that's why they have attitudes and etc....it's alot of things they aren't doing right.i've talk to alot of employees why i was there and they will tell you the truth.so beware they will lure you in but not for a good time but to keep you from comin back.if they would have thought it through right and not rush opening this would be a happu place to be at.but it's not.the buffet is not good.not a good selection of food.metropolitin service takes to long and the food is not good,the bars are always crowded.inexperience people work everywhere.expessically at the cages where you wait in long lines 4 bad service.this place will get the attention now cause it's new,but the word is out about how it is,and it won't be the hott spott 4 long.so don't make the mistake like i did.BIG MISTAKE...

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Easton, Pa
Reviewed December 5, 2003

We really enjoyed our stay at the Borgata. The room was very comfortable and beautifully furnished. The bathroom was outstanding, especially the shower, although I would have preferred more than 2 towels with the room. We did request additional towels around 8PM, but it took until after midnight to receive them. We ate at the Old Homestead and enjoyed our meal immensely, despite it being rather pricey. The hotel and restaurant staff were courteous and professional.
One last item - I was surprised to see so few gaming tables in play on Monday since there were many people waiting around for a table. We have stayed at many casinos in AC and the Borgata is by far the best.

Newark, NJ
Reviewed December 5, 2003

This was our first visit to the Borgata Hotel, it is an outstanding hotel, the rooms are beautiful. We enjoy our stay very much, the restaurants had great food and service, good food, a little on the expensive side, however, we do look forward to return. The only problem, is the lines at the checking desk, should be looked into. "Too long of a wait". After a long drive from whatever destination you are coming from, a wait in line is not something you look forward to, after a 4-5 hour drive. P.S. Casino was quiet, no rumbling of coins, "Missed the Noise, That's the Fun of AC". All in All, We enjoy our stay. Hank & Merinda

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member