Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$45
  • Beachfront
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$129
$105
$80
  • Pool
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$49
$48
  • Beachfront
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$44
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$67
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$83
$75
Travelocity
$66
Radisson
$159
Travelocity
4,043 results
All reviewsfiore suitewater clubold homesteadcomedy showgypsy barblack labelwolfgang puckclassic roombobby flaybread and buttercomedy clubliving roomfloor to ceiling windowsoutdoor poolhotel is beautifulfood courtpoker room
FilterAll languages
Mendham, NJ
Reviewed September 24, 2003

My room was nice but the carpet and one chair was stained. Took forever to get one extra pillow (asked for two).
The casino is very noisy: loud music combined with slot machines turned to full volumn. If you have a problem with a slot machine, you will wait a long time for help. Took three people to fix one problem and wasted 35 minutes of my life.
Keep my comps, I will not return.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
North Brunswick, N.J.
Reviewed September 22, 2003

I just want to let you know how much we have enjoyed staying at the Borgata, Atlantic City. Everyone has been so nice and accomadating. We had booked a complimentary room for last Thursday, 9/18 because our 38th wedding anniversary was 9/19/03. Due to Isabel, we canceled the room. The girl who spoke to me on the phone was nice enough to offer to change it to Friday but because we really did not know what the storm would bring we declined. She then offered me a comp.room for Saturday, 9/20. We came down and had a wonderful time. We had a great view of the water from our room and really enjoyed our stay. Thanks, again. We will be back. As a matter of fact, we are coming down for Thanksgiving. But I know we will be down before then.

Brooklyn, NY
Reviewed September 19, 2003

Borgata is a nice place. My fiancée & I stayed in a classic king room. Other than the hard bed, the room was very comfortable. TV has N64 games, internet, movie & music on demand for a reasonable fee. If you have a laptop, an ethernet port was available by the desk. We also had a hair dryer, coffee maker and mini refrigerator for our convenience. The gym was spacious with many types of equipment. The pool was small with a decent size hot tub next to it.Went to Specchio for dinner. The food was good but it was a bit overpriced. Dinner was $140 for two (just sodas, appetizers and entrees). Got gelato at the Metropolitan. It was decent but not the best that we have had. Order one scoop. We ordered 2 scoops for $3.50 and they filled the big cup to the top! Stay away from the breakfast buffet. It wasnt very good ($28 for two).Stay away from the slots too. They were tight. Try the tables. Players & staff were friendly. The casino is about 5 minutes away from the boardwalk by car. This place makes the other casinos look old. Will go back again.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Lebanon Twsp. New Jersey
Reviewed September 18, 2003

We had a lovely room of the city and the bathroom was very well done.
The towels were large and soft and the care products a plus. We ate at the Old Homestead steakhouse and it was worth the trip.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Atco, NJ
Reviewed September 16, 2003

Frist off, a reply to some of the bad reviews: who the heck wants to being their children to the casino, this is a chance to have some time away plus there should not be kids in the casino, this is a place for adults 21 and older. I've see kids sitting and waiting for hours in hallways until their parents were done gambling at other casinos. So I praise the Borgata for that policy. As for the rooms they are great, nice and clean and beautifully furnished. My husband and I have been there a few times and already we have 3 comp rooms. This is the best hotel and casino in Atlantic City and would compare it the 4 and 5 star hotels/casino in Las Vegas.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member