“Best Buffett in Atlantic City”

Wild Wild West Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: This lively and colorful Old West "theme" casino offers slots and gaming tables 24 hours a day.
Easton, Pa.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Best Buffett in Atlantic City”
Reviewed December 29, 2006

Absolutely the best barging in Atlantic City. Upon entering, you get a ticket for a thick cooked to order Delmonico steak. The buffet is sectioned off into theme sections; Chinese, New York Deli, Italian, Soups and Salads, etc... The fresh steamed clams and shrimp alone are better than any seafood buffet in AC. The pastrami and egg rolls are phenomenal also. Everything in this buffet is delicious and fresh and the desert section has everything that you can imagine; from making your own Sundays to an extensive selection of cakes and pies (sugar-free available). The staff is great also. Definitely worth the trip.

23 Thank Abyrd

• Korean first
“Wild West Casino”
Reviewed October 2, 2005

I loved the atmosphere of this casino. It was our first trip to Atlantic City in Sept. and I went online to find the ratings for Casinos and buffets. It had a high rating for buffets and I thought it lived up to the ratings. They had a wide variety of foods and the service was very attentive........the casino was wild west and was like being at a Disney attraction......we didn't book a room at this casino but I would consider giving it a try next time..........

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“don't miss virginia city buffet”
Reviewed April 16, 2004

Great food, great price , extremely large selection! fantastic atmosphere- the decor of the restaurant is absolutely breathtaking!

18 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“battle ship”
Reviewed December 28, 2003

The only slot machine that I like to play is Battleship. I was very disappointed, at my last visit to the Wild Wild West Casino, to find that all of those machines had been removed from the gaming area.
Because it was somewhat interactive, the game was fun. It held my attention and interest. Why were these machines removed? Not for the lack of interest, I presume, for they almost always were continually being utalized! Is this game available in any of the other Bally's properties? Is there a possibility that it will reappear on the Wild West floor?

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Virginia City Buffet- Seriously lacking in the Customer Service Department!”
Reviewed November 28, 2003

We went to the Virginia City buffet for Thanksgiving dinner and we were very disappointed in the lack of customer service. I'm two and one half months pregnant and just got out of hospital two weeks ago. Everything is fine with baby and me - anyway the next reservation time was for 7:30pm. We arrived at 7:20 and we were told by a hostess to go back downstairs for ten minutes then come back up. I said to the hostess that I've been on my feet for quite some time and I'm pregnant and asked her if it is okay if I go sit down on the bench inside the waiting area of the restaurant. She said "No you have to leave then come back!" Come on we are talking 10 minutes. We left but we definitely will not be going back!

12 Thank MLD07