“Cowboy up!”

Wild Wild West Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: This lively and colorful Old West "theme" casino offers slots and gaming tables 24 hours a day.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Really well old wild west art / atmosphere. Great bar! Caesars: restore the full casino. Changing it to yet more retail space is a futile excercise. There is too much retail in AC as it is.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

If you don't like country music or country movies, you probably won't like it here. (Spoiler alert: The casino is themed around it's name! :o) The games and decor of the casino are awesome. The atmosphere is always very pleasant in Wild West too. It's very open and easy to travel around in too.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This place was pretty dead when we went there, not much action going on and we didn't do anything there on the machines. We went there a few times but never won anything at all.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I tried out this casino (owned by Bally's, who is in turn, owned by Caesar's) and found the interior decor to be pretty cool. I snapped a couple of pictures before the security guard stopped me from any further photos. From what I could tell, a significant portion of the casino was closed for renovation. We tried playing some of the machines, but found the payouts to be smaller for the same wins at other casinos on the same slot machines. I wouldn't recommend gambling your money in the slots at this casino.

TIP: You can travel indoors through Caser's, then through Bally's, then through the Wild Wild West to get out of the heat, rain, or cold.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've been to the WWW Casino more times than I can count! I love the decor and choice of machines.

We were greeted with a big hello and welcome by a security guard. It's nice to see that these days. My friend won $250 on a Wlof Run machine and right away some guy starts talking to him and sits down next to him. It was obvious he was going to try to hit him up for some money or do something worse. Security immediately came over and escorted him away from my friend.
They also woke up another man sleeping at a machine. They did both these things with professionalism and tact. They were not rude to these people.

The only complaint I have is that they used to play Counrty music here...not anymore :-(

1  Thank Ballysgirl