“Best little Buffet Gem in Town”
Review of Trump Plaza Casino - CLOSED

Trump Plaza Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Covering more than 85,000 square feet of gaming space, this popular casino features 88 table games and 2,852 slot machines.
Conshohocken
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Best little Buffet Gem in Town”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

After scooting out of another casino because of high prices for a dinner Buffet, we found Trump Plaza Casino.
We walked around and by the time we found a Buffet my blood sugar was dropping. I went to the ticket counter, bought tickets and told the lady behind the counter I needed food now or I was going to pass out.
She immediately got me a chair to sit in by the entrance of the restaurant, and the hostess immediately got me a roll and gingerale. Both ladies had family members who had diabetes and were so kind and compassionate.
My husband waited in line. I became the entertainment and getting stares from people in the line while I ate my roll and drank my ginerale.
Once seated, the hostess was gracious.
The food was great.
Cost was about $10. each person.
If you want a reasonable buffet with a lot of food choices, please go to this casino.
Trump can take his name off the casino, but my gratitude goes to the super caring staff and reasonable dinner provided to your customers! Thank you!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Sandra G

Fort Myers, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Day in NJ”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Spent the day with the family ni Atlantic City. My wife won $45.00 on the penny slots. What a day! The casino itself was sort of run down. Definitely no place for family. A lot different than 30 years ago.

Visited August 2014
Granite Falls, Minnesota
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Yuk”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I'm sure this place was good in its day a few decades ago, but they haven't updated anythhing since then, and it shows. What a dump. Dirty, old, smelly casino

1 Thank iver0185
Atlantic City, New Jersey
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 235 helpful votes
“Good riddance”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

While casino closings are not good for the employees. ...it's good business.

The herd needed to be thinned.

This place was a joke.

1 Thank billyandbobthedog
South Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Plaza, Plaza, Plaza - No Trump”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Stayed at the Plaza for a couple days for our wedding anniversary and chose the Trump Plaza for it's location and mostly price (99$ plus tax/fees). We checked out only a day after it announced it is issuing. closure notices. the room was "ok" but the hotel itself is kind of in need of a lot of updates. The buffet was nice the low price.

Little things could go a long way--some basic painting of the outside signage, replace carpeting in elevators, making sure the elevator keys work. there was no room service and coffee makers are only for VIPs. We wanted to stay a third day but they wanted 200-300$ -- no way.

The casino was a ghost town.

Visited July 2014