“Run Down Atlantic City Casino”
Review of Trump Plaza Casino - CLOSED

Trump Plaza Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Covering more than 85,000 square feet of gaming space, this popular casino features 88 table games and 2,852 slot machines.
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I'm surprised Donald Trump would still have his name on this place.He should give the people on his tv show the job of turning this place around.Once a showplace in Atlantic City it is now an eyesore inside,old outdated without any new improvements in the last few years.This casino looks like an old Las Vegas casino off the strip.Maybe they will sell it,like they did with the Trump Marina and another company will put some life into it.

1  Thank ChALUTCH

Reviewed November 11, 2013

20 years ago I used to come to Trump since our conventions were held next door. I remember it being the glitzy, shiny and loud. It was huge with large crowds and lots of glamour and fun. You would come down from the hotel on this long escalator and you could see nothing but slots and tables everywhere around you. Now, you come in off the boardwalk to a dirty hallway with escalators that take you up to this dark, dingy room with about 2-300 slots and maybe 10 tables left. The bathrooms only had one or two toilets out of 15 working, and every door had a colored plastic inlay that was broken, the paint was peeling. Did whoever owns Trump forget they're a casino? I was very disappointed, but went to Caesar's and renewed my faith in AC

3  Thank Vito and Tiff B
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We told ourselves the last time we strayed in here that we'd never go back. Wish we'd listened. We were literally yelled at by a casino employee for attempting to enter a bathroom that was partially blocked off. (When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.) Completely unprofessional.

Decor is crappy, old and dirty. Staff is rude. They're cheap w/comps. Machines are tight. (But don't they always seem that way when you're not winning???)

Anyway, when there are so many other nice places to go in AC, why waste your time here?

3  Thank ResearchGoddess
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The place is a dump!
There's smoke covering everything!
The ceilings are black with smoke and grime.
Wallpaper torn, ripped and the bathrooms are a mess!!
SO OUT DATED!!!
There are so many places to go and enjoy yourself...skip the "DUMP PLAZA" ! ! !

2  Thank CT-Foodie60
See more reviews
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I went up to Trump Services to make sure I understood the offer. The woman behind the counter told me that she had no idea what I needed to do to get this 5X. That Slot dollars are based on time of play, number of spins, etc. etc. Well, that is a bunch of bull. You get $5 in Slot dollars whe you run $1,000 (i.e. 200 points.) So I did that. I went back the next day and got the $5 in slot play, but asked why it was not $25. They told me that I had to run $2K and that I needed to earn $10 minimum. How stupid are they at the Trump properties. I would have spent that $25 in slot dollars plus a lot more and you would have had a happy customer. Now you have an irrate customer because you cheated them out of $20 and they will never return to you lying / cheating / scamming casino again. It's no wonder no one wants to go back to your properties. (The same thing happened to me @ the Taj with there 3X comps / 3X slot dollars) I think I will just go to the local PA casinos and keep my monies in state. Shame on you TRUMP for deceiving your loyal customers.

1  Thank Thom I