“Low Razzle..no Dazzle”
Review of Trump Plaza Casino - CLOSED

Trump Plaza Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Covering more than 85,000 square feet of gaming space, this popular casino features 88 table games and 2,852 slot machines.
Reviewed December 29, 2011

The slots were ample, but the decor was in need of an update. As I was making this review, I had to stop to remember if I was even there, as it was quite unremarkable. If you only want a place to come and play tug of war with a machine or dealer for your money, then this is the place. If you want some excitement and activities, look elsewhere.

Date of experience: December 2011

Reviewed December 19, 2011

rooms and staff need an upgrade. If you are a gambler you will not like this place. They do not give rooms comped on the weekends no matter how much money you throw away. At least thats my opinion. I dont like the location and dont like any of trumpsd establishments down in AC. Just take a look at the old trump marina. dump.

Date of experience: November 2011
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I pretty much live at the dollar blackjack table. Obviously I am there for entertainment - not to pay to mortgage - but ensuring that I tip the dealers and the waitresses, they treat us like VIP every time we're there - even though, yep, we're at the dollar blackjack table. An endless flow of cocktails, and just great service all-around. Forget Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun or Yonkers getting table games. That's not what it's about. It's about the whole experience and you won't get that in CT, MA, or NY. I love Atlantic City, and Trump Plaza is my absolute favorite.

Date of experience: November 2011
Reviewed October 1, 2011

My wife and I visited this casino while in Atlantic City. The casino looks nice as you enter. When you play slot machines and have to reach into the hole to retrieve your ticket, it is disgusting. People use the "hole" as an ash tray, spitoon, and garbage can. Aside from that nastiness, the slot machines seemed to have different patterns of rolling the reels as compared to many other casinos that we have visited. This leads to not winning anything at all. We do not plan to return to Trump Plaza Casino.

Date of experience: September 2011
1  Thank AlphaRam
See more reviews
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I visited this casino while staying at a family gathering over the Labor Day weekend in jersey.The bright Trump Plaza sign is what bought me to that casino one of the many nights over my stay in jersey.The casino and hotel set up is Fairly nice.I like the casino for the many tables games offer and the low table limits.(10 bucks) I actually won there every night when i went a couple hundred bucks.Only disappointment was the waitress take a long time to get your drinks and drinks at the bar are steep price and water down heavily coming out of the gun."Tip" park at the public parking lot coming off the expressway to your right look for the signs.12 bucks versus 20 parking at the hotel itself.

Date of experience: September 2011