Trump Plaza Casino - CLOSED
Review Highlights
2 day trip to Atlantic City very disappointing

I did not like anything about this casino or any of the others in Atlantic City. Boardwalk old and... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2015
kaneira
Montgomery, Pennsylvania
Its Not Vegas but Still ....

We stayed at Trump Plaza Casino for a few days for our wedding anniversary in July. Compared to... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2014
Snowbird0125
Carleton Place, Canada

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2011

rooms and staff need an upgrade. If you are a gambler you will not like this place. They do not give rooms comped on the weekends no matter how much money you throw away. At least thats my opinion. I dont like the location and dont like any of trumpsd establishments down in AC. Just take a look at the old trump marina. dump.

Date of experience: November 2011
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I pretty much live at the dollar blackjack table. Obviously I am there for entertainment - not to pay to mortgage - but ensuring that I tip the dealers and the waitresses, they treat us like VIP every time we're there - even though, yep, we're at the dollar blackjack table. An endless flow of cocktails, and just great service all-around. Forget Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun or Yonkers getting table games. That's not what it's about. It's about the whole experience and you won't get that in CT, MA, or NY. I love Atlantic City, and Trump Plaza is my absolute favorite.

Date of experience: November 2011
Reviewed October 1, 2011

My wife and I visited this casino while in Atlantic City. The casino looks nice as you enter. When you play slot machines and have to reach into the hole to retrieve your ticket, it is disgusting. People use the "hole" as an ash tray, spitoon, and garbage can. Aside from that nastiness, the slot machines seemed to have different patterns of rolling the reels as compared to many other casinos that we have visited. This leads to not winning anything at all. We do not plan to return to Trump Plaza Casino.

Date of experience: September 2011
1  Thank AlphaRam
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I visited this casino while staying at a family gathering over the Labor Day weekend in jersey.The bright Trump Plaza sign is what bought me to that casino one of the many nights over my stay in jersey.The casino and hotel set up is Fairly nice.I like the casino for the many tables games offer and the low table limits.(10 bucks) I actually won there every night when i went a couple hundred bucks.Only disappointment was the waitress take a long time to get your drinks and drinks at the bar are steep price and water down heavily coming out of the gun."Tip" park at the public parking lot coming off the expressway to your right look for the signs.12 bucks versus 20 parking at the hotel itself.

Date of experience: September 2011
1  Thank traveling09
Reviewed March 13, 2011

We went to Trump Plaza due to a current promotion offering free parking, free food, and free slot play advertised on Facebook, in print media, and on their building in Atlantic City. Wanted to go anyway to correct problem with One Card pin not working but was looking forward to the promotion. Thought the Trump casinos had become more friendly since I stopped gambling there after repeatedly being denied the most basic of comps. (Am now a happy and faithful Bally's, Caesar's, and Showboat Total Rewards participant!)

Well, Trump Plaza got us into the Casino alright. BUT after getting my pin assigned I asked for the promotion advertised in a 6-story high sign on their building. I was asked for my parking stub. Said I didn't park there. Was told I had to PARK AT TRUMP PLAZA to get the promotion!!! Asked to speak to a manager who wouldn't budge an inch. But I did find out:

Free food -- 1 hot dog.
Free parking, only if you park there before getting the promotion.
Free slot play -- a scratch card with $5, $10, or $20.

As I said the promotion got us into the Casino and I truly would have liked to stay and play. But after that treatment and treatment received at Trump Taj Mahal in the past, we left only the dirt on our shoes on our way out.

I would NOT RECOMMEND any Trump establishment unless you have tens of thousands of dollars to gamble. Only the high rollers seem to be treated fairly even though the Trump casinos appear generally empty and their hotel rooms only partially booked.

Date of experience: March 2011