Royal Suites at Atlantic Palace
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$243
$200
  • Pool
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$310
$280
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$249
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$271
$259
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$269
$210
  • Restaurant
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$299
  • Beachfront
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$260
$359
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$329
$306
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We managed to get a suite at a brilliant price much beyond our expectation - the hotel does not boast of a welcoming reception area or breakfast - but had huge spacious and clean room, overlooking the sea, to offer. The property is located bang at the Boardwalk, and is also almost walking distance from the Atlantic City bus stop, and main market area. The staff was also courteous and helpful. Overall a brilliantly located great property!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MeghaJain
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I visited Atlantic city with my family in last week of July.

We got a very good deal given that we had booked this place almost day before we landed in Atlantic City.

Location is very good. It is right off Boardwalk and has an opening to the Boardwalk.
Rooms are brilliant- clean, warm, and spacious. We had rooms overlooking sea and boardwalk.

We love walking and found hotel a bit far from Atlantic City Bus Station. But then you won´t really mind the walk if you traverse the distance through Boardwalk.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BSourav
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I booked this hotel because it was really cheap and convenient.
Be wary of the huge rules and regulations, the one that almost caught me out was that they charge your card 48 hours before you arrive. So if it declines, your booking is cancelled and that's final... I had lost my credit card, therefore getting a new one and was travelling from Australia and was pretty much travelling without any internet for 48 hours before i got there..
The lady told me what happened and told me the new rates for if i want to rebook which was triple the price (it was memorial day weekend, everything was booked)
I couldn't afford that and was on the verge of calling home for help when the lady could see how distraught i was and contacted the CEO of the company who was kind enough to let me have the room for the cheap rate again..
The lady even gave me an ocean view room on level 23 (which they usually charge an extra $75 a night for), the view was amazing. The room was clean and neat and tidy, the bedding was pretty dated and really motel styled..
There was like 10 towels replaced in my room every day (god knows why, but there wasnt any harm)
The only real off putting thing is all the warning signs everywhere for how much itd cost if you broke something.. literally, about 4 signs around the room... One being about if you unplug your tv, then its too bad, ur tv won't work for your whole stay..
I did accidentally knock the socket out because it had some cheap double adapter, but i plugged it back in and it worked...

They also even have a laundry room every few floors and vending machines every few floors which was different for a hotel and handy.

The place is average and okay for the pricing (the more in advance you book, the cheaper it is)

Room Tip: Book in advance for cheaper rates and ask for a higher floor with view of the ocean
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Branden1990
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Basically, the hotel itself is in an excellent location, and the view that we had from our studio was excellent and we were lucky enough to be on a high floor. Having said that, the problem with a high floor is that the lifts at this place are the slowest ive ever come across.. you literally wait 10 mins sometimes for a lift!! I also had problems everyday with my access cards, for which can i add that you have to pay a key deposit for?!! They are old bent and dont even work! Having worked in the hotel industry I am aware that these cards cost next to nothing to replace so the key deposit is unjustified, As well, you have to pay for internet, which is ridiculous, considering that the hotel that we stayed at prior to checkin was a third of the price and had internet complimentary. The bed was rockhard and the pool was dirty and overused, and the rooms were in need of maintenance. You have to pay a significant security deposit upon arrival, which appeared reasonable until i went upstairs to me room and found the bathroom door literally hanging from only one hinge. They also charge you if you leave dirty dishes upon check out. Seriously?!! On a positive note, staff were good, maintenance were prompt.. i feel sorry for them, they must be busy!!

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is high and have a boardwalk view. Beware though that you will probably have to wait longer for lifts!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shelle H
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Was going to Atlantic City for a short weekend getaway, and concert. Found the Atlantic Palace online, and like that it was close to the House of Blues for the concert we were attending and the restaurant I reserved for dinner. Walked into the room and was very happy with the size and ocean views. The entier one wall was windows overlooking the ocean and boardwalk. Did not use kitchenette, but was very nice. The bed and pillows were awful, defintiely could use an upgrade there. Also there was a whistling from the wind coming from the one window that could be opened. Other than those two things, I was very pleased with the hotel and staff. Could possible find something nicer for the $$, but view made up for anyhting that we did not like.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple