Royal Suites at Atlantic Palace
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$233
$262
$197
  • Pool
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$297
$250
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$299
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$299
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$269
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$207
$197
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$260
$359
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$329
$306
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Basically, the hotel itself is in an excellent location, and the view that we had from our studio was excellent and we were lucky enough to be on a high floor. Having said that, the problem with a high floor is that the lifts at this place are the slowest ive ever come across.. you literally wait 10 mins sometimes for a lift!! I also had problems everyday with my access cards, for which can i add that you have to pay a key deposit for?!! They are old bent and dont even work! Having worked in the hotel industry I am aware that these cards cost next to nothing to replace so the key deposit is unjustified, As well, you have to pay for internet, which is ridiculous, considering that the hotel that we stayed at prior to checkin was a third of the price and had internet complimentary. The bed was rockhard and the pool was dirty and overused, and the rooms were in need of maintenance. You have to pay a significant security deposit upon arrival, which appeared reasonable until i went upstairs to me room and found the bathroom door literally hanging from only one hinge. They also charge you if you leave dirty dishes upon check out. Seriously?!! On a positive note, staff were good, maintenance were prompt.. i feel sorry for them, they must be busy!!

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is high and have a boardwalk view. Beware though that you will probably have to wait longer for lifts!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shelle H
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Was going to Atlantic City for a short weekend getaway, and concert. Found the Atlantic Palace online, and like that it was close to the House of Blues for the concert we were attending and the restaurant I reserved for dinner. Walked into the room and was very happy with the size and ocean views. The entier one wall was windows overlooking the ocean and boardwalk. Did not use kitchenette, but was very nice. The bed and pillows were awful, defintiely could use an upgrade there. Also there was a whistling from the wind coming from the one window that could be opened. Other than those two things, I was very pleased with the hotel and staff. Could possible find something nicer for the $$, but view made up for anyhting that we did not like.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This was not the first time I stayed at this hotel but I had more issues this time around than ever. The rooms were wonderful but there is too much that is unsaid at time of booking and even at check in. The total amount is never detailed, not including security deposits, room key fees etc. If you need more info you will NEVER be able to speak w/ anyone only via email. Customer service non existant. If you intend to stay here you better have $1000 to blow on holds, me personally I'd rather stay in Harrah's...they think they're Vegas and even in Vegas you would never deal with this many issues.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Kenny S
Reviewed December 31, 2011

My Fianance and I stayed a week at the Atlantic Palace 1bedroom suite and we had an amazing time!!! the suite was very spacious had an extra bed, extra television, full kitchen, dining area, living room area, jacuzzi and a nice size bathroom! the staff were very kind and helpful and made our stay extremely warm.On top of our relaxation we were also able to get our workout on in the gym area, as well as tap into our kiddie side in the gameroom!lol< I absolutely adored my stay, so much so, we have booked a second stay there in a couple months, and we cannot wait to return!!!< Atlantic Palace gets a true 5*****

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BarbaraL342
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Really enjoyed the stay. Rooms are neat and the Jacuzzi was real nice. They must upgrade the rooms, the furniture and carpets over all... I think that;s what is preventing me from giving it a 5 star rating. Also they must make the rear entrance from the boardwalk accessible. Over all a good place to stay if you are on a budget.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor. you get a fantastic view!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends