“24 hour food!”

Dining options: Late Night
new jersey
“24 hour food!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

i had a $5 voucher to this restaurant and wanted to use it. there wasn't a wait and we were sitted fast. our waiter was very friendly. the food was ok. just came in for finger foods. the pricing was reasonable. there are a few slot machines in there as well if you can't seem to tear yourself away!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank krazyray42

Bethpage, New York
“A Perfect Trifecta”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Ate lunch today at MP's. From the host to the manager, everyone was friendly and welcoming. I was eating alone which I am not a big fan of but had to today. The hostess Carla gave me a nice smile and greeting when I arrived. As soon as I sat down the busboy, which was a nice man, asked if I wanted a drink and brought me a soda immediately. My server Tomas then came over and he answered all my menu questions and then I placed my order. Every single waitress that walked by smiled and said hello to me which was nice. I ordered the French Onion soup which could have been a little warmer but was very tasty and needed a little more cheese. I then received by Buffalo Wings which Tomas said would be spicy and they were. Fantastic taste and spicy to my liking. I mentioned to the manager on duty Eli that everything was great. Nice friendly workers, prompt service and good food--now that's a perfect trifecta.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank mikewalsh1
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Good food but a bit pricey for diner type food”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had a light dinner here on the last night of our stay at the GN. The food is good but the portions are minimal and rather pricey. Service is decent as we never noticed the restaurant being full during our 4 day stay. For a quick bite to eat we would probably eat here again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tammy T
Dagsboro, Delaware
“Good food..”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Burgers were thick and juicy. Good flavor. Service was good. Prices were ok. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner all the time.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Donna T
South Brunswick, New Jersey
“Wouldn't Reccommend”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Food arrived cold, incorrect and very slowly. We ordered the latkes - it came cold and the applesauce was starting to ferment. The matzo ball soup was lukewarm. The tuna arrived with celery after specifically requesting no celery. The wait staff was no where to be found and very slow to bring the correct order...

Visited October 2013