“Fantastic brunch --- service above and beyond!”

Nero's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Nero's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 407 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Arkansas Avenue
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Recently had a trip at the beginning of the month and my friends and I enjoyed brunch at Neros. The food was all amazing, well worth the price when you factor in alcohol. I was feeling a little under the weather from the previous evening and thought I was going to faint towards the end of our time there. The two waitresses we had sprung to action with cold towels and a massage. They were amazing and really saved me from a very embarrassing moment. Thank you again and be sure to check out this buffet!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

What a surprise find. Never did I think a Brunch in Atlantic City could be this good. The freshest sushi, some specially prepared to order, caviar, large shrimp, crab legs, rack of lamb, prime rib, crusted salmon, eggs to order, many hot dishes to choose, desserts, crepes, chocolate fondu station, cheeses, cold cuts etc. Many other dishes I can't remember. All top quality ingredients and prepared perfectly. Includes champagne. My beverage glasses were never empty. No dirty dishes on any table. Wait staff teams that never leave you asking for anything. I had a view of the ocean. Non-ocean view tables also available. Large group seating also available. If you like great food then you must visit this Sunday Brunch. I can't wait to go back to AC to eat here again.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The service was top notch did not have to wait or want for anything. Champagne flute was never empty. Plates are removed as soon as you are done does not feel overbearing. The view overlooking the ocean just adds to the experience. The food is fantastic. It is $55.00 per person at first this seems steep but for what you are getting it's a fair price. Will definitely be heading back.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I dined at Nero's again on Friday, January 10, 2014.It was an excellent experience. Although the room was noisy the service and food was outstanding. The new menu had something for everyone. We were not rushed.
The french onion soup was very good and very filling. My wife had a fillet and I had the lobster francais. Try the chocolate soufflé. Donna our waitress was very helpful as usual. Betty , the manager, went out of her way to please us.

1  Thank BIGFISH790
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I just want to put a big thank you out there to Betty and her staff who were all beyond exceptional. I arranged for Sunday Brunch for my son, nephew and cousin who were all lucky to secure military leave to be able to come home for Christmas. The food, service and just the way they treated these fine young men was more than I could have imagined. They made what was already a special day that much more special.

3  Thank Gary S