“Return trip to Nero's”

Nero's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Nero's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 396 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Arkansas Avenue
Colts Neck, New Jersey
“Return trip to Nero's”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I dined at Nero's again on Friday, January 10, 2014.It was an excellent experience. Although the room was noisy the service and food was outstanding. The new menu had something for everyone. We were not rushed.
The french onion soup was very good and very filling. My wife had a fillet and I had the lobster francais. Try the chocolate soufflé. Donna our waitress was very helpful as usual. Betty , the manager, went out of her way to please us.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank BIGFISH790

Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
“Neros Does Things Right”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I just want to put a big thank you out there to Betty and her staff who were all beyond exceptional. I arranged for Sunday Brunch for my son, nephew and cousin who were all lucky to secure military leave to be able to come home for Christmas. The food, service and just the way they treated these fine young men was more than I could have imagined. They made what was already a special day that much more special.

3 Thank Gary S
London
“Excellent Champagne Brunch Buffet”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went there with friends on 1 Dec 2013. One of the best casino buffet I had (Including Vegas and AC)!

Firstly, they only do this champagne brunch on Sunday, the setting was calm and classy with an ocean view, and you can make reservation before (unlike other casino buffet which you have to queue up for min 30 mins).

Pro:
Unlimited Champagne, Mimosa, Bloody Mary and other soft drinks, they keep refilling your glass
Tons of great choices on food, egg station; pancake & waffle station; sushi bar (you can request sashimi as many times as you want!); lots of snow crab legs, giant shrimps (I mean giant), oyster; meat stations (lamb and prime rib) and many other hot dishes; cold dishes; desserts and fruits and many more. Let say, you will be able to satisfy your taste buds and stomach for sure!!!!

Food quality were great, (brilliant for buffet standard), all the seafood were fresh, meats looked great (didn't try). They were restaurant quality food on all the items I tried (I ate a lot, even the staff made a joke about how I could eat so much haha!!) They don't piled up with pizza or pasta or fries those kind of food to fill you up! They are all NICE food we are talking about.

Atmosphere was good as other guests were civilized and you don't see any one fighting to get food etc.

Con:
Nothing really, but if I really have to point one thing out is their buffet cost $55 including drinks, it is the most expensive buffet in any of the casino buffet in AC, but for me it is still a bargain with all you can drink brunch, plus the high quality and choices of food (without giving you Mac & Cheese like others), the settings and atmosphere of the restaurant with the best ocean view in AC, and more importantly civilization of the people who dine there and YOU CAN RESERVE A TABLE WITHOUT QUEUING UP!!!)

We went to Borgata buffet the night before it was disappointed with food choices (no sashimi, oyster and snow crab legs etc), very average taste and factory produced like food quality and we queued up for 40 mins for a table which cost $30+tax with no alcohol drinks included!

Make sure you go there HUNGRY!!! If you happen to be in AC on Sunday and want a casino buffet experience, for me this is the only place I would go back!

Highly recommended!

3 Thank gadgetvillage
Colts Neck, New Jersey
“NEROS MENO CHANGE”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

On 12-6 we dined at Nero's my favorite Caesars restaurant. Caesars changed the menu and didn't change the menu on their website. I was told the menu changed a month ago. Shame on Caesars to think so little of their customers to do this. Betty , the manager was very nice.
It was too late to change my reservations. I don't plan to go back. Ac have plenty of good , quite restaurants that think more of their customers.
AEJ

New Jersey
“A Very Special Celebration”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We were a group of nearly 30 celebrating my cousin's 21st birthday and we had a fantastic dinner here. From drinks to appetizers to entrees to desserts to birthday cake... all was delicious. A few stand out dishes our group really loved included crab cakes, the steak entree, pasta marinara, sorbet, and creme brule. The favorite cocktail of the evening was the sucker punch- highly recommended.

Only two small complaints that keep this from an "excellent" rating- the service was a tad slow. We waited what seemed like way too long in between our appetizers and main course. Also, my aunt insists that she ordered a chocolate birthday cake, and we ended up with a yellow one. Minor details really as the cake was still delicious, but if you order one you may just want to double check.

All of the staff were friendly and very helpful when dealing with food allergies. The whole meal was a little pricey but for the quality you get, it is okay for a special occasions splurge. I definitely wouldn't mind going back!

• Visited November 2013