“Brunch Plus”

Nero's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Nero's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 407 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Arkansas Avenue
Reviewed December 31, 2012

What a fabulous place to enjoy a relaxing beachfront brunch. A lot of stations topped with scrumptious breakfast and lunch fares. Pleasing desserts for every palate including sugar free.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We went to Neros Sunday Brunch on Sept 23rd for our Birtdays. I had been looking foward to Ballys Brunch but I received a call a few days prior informing us Ballys had stop serving Brunch :-(

I called Neros and the gentleman who took my call was very nice and professional. They gave me a reservation for the same time that I had at Ballys.

We had a perfect view of the beach. The waitstaff were very friendly and when my friend got up to get some horseradish sauce' the waitress insisted she get it for him.

The choices of food included:
An egg station, cooked any way you want including omlettes
Sushi
Caviar
Crab legs, Oysters & Shrimp
Carving Station: Lamb, Ham and a few others I cant remember
Caeser Salad with Chicken
Cheese, Fruits
Chicken Marsala, Vegetables, Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic, Seafood Pasta a Fish dish and a Beef dish.
Chocolate Fountain, Crepe Station, and more assorted Desserts

Most all the food I ate was very good. The one thing I dont understand at ALL Brunch/Buffets is ...why dont they cook Marsala or Franciase dishes the correct way? Pound the meat and flour it! They all use a fat piece of chicken and hardly any sauce. A minor complaint, I agree.

Also free flowing Champagne/Mimosas and a Bloody Mary Bar.

We didn't have any of the desserts (too full) except for the Crepes which were very good.

We didnt like that the servers at the egg and Crepe stations had tips on the table and seemed to pressure you a little for a tip. Every time my friend walked past the egg station the guy kept asking if he had enjoyed his eggs. The woman at the Crepe station was telling me how she wanted to visit her Mom in the Phillipines but couldnt afford it. A little akward :-/

$120 for 2 people which included tip. I would highly recommend. Especially for the fantastic view!

1  Thank Ballysgirl
Reviewed September 11, 2012

If u like to eat and be treated great by a very attentive staff u need to try Nero's for brunch. Great views of the beach and very fresh seafood too. I enjoyed fresh oysters, seafood fra diavolo, which included jumbo sea scallops, shrimp and calamari. Another seafood offering was a combination of halibut, salmon and chilean sea bass that was to die for. There was also jumbo shrimp cocktail and sushi. On the meat side of the buffet u could enjoy prime rib sliced to order along with rack of lamb. These are my favorite items but they also had all the breakfast items such as made to order omelets, waffles etc. A wide variety of desserts and u will need a long walk on the beach to walk it off. And don't forget the champagne, and a bloody mary bar!

1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

This isa very nice place to have a relaxing Sunday brunch!
You can find food on every taste. We had toasts with black! and red caviar, stergeon fish-this type of appetizers are very rear and we enjoyed it ery much! Real treat to our Russian taste! Of course they have many other things to chose from.
We also enjoyed eating their rackof lamb as it was unbeliavably delicious.
Can recommend this place for Sunday brunch.

1  Thank NataliaUSA
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Manger Betty and waiter Roger gave us the best service ever !!! Treated us like a king and queen !! We will be back !! The food was awesome!!! Roger should be training some of the wait staff because he really knows what he is doing !!!

1  Thank JeanThomas14