“Service A+” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 377 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Huron & Brigantine Boulevard
Description: Atlantic City’s newest dining experience, Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, introduces a legend to the people of New Jersey. With the right recipe for both comfort and class, Vic & Anthony's features a blend of distinguished cuisine and a one-of-a-kind atmosphere that is timeless yet modern. Our award-winning menu from acclaimed Concept Chef Carlos Rodriguez boasts only the finest prime beef, including Ribeye, New York Strip, Porterhouse and Filet Mignon. For those with a taste for something other than beef, we also offer Lamb Rack, Veal Chop, Live Maine Lobster, Australian Rock Lobster Tail and local fresh seafood fare. To top the evening off, enjoy a selection from our celebrated wine list, offering the finest wines the world has to offer.
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Service A+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had dinner with 25 people. The food was great and the service even better because of Marcus and his excellent staff.

1 Thank Mark V

New York
“One of the Best in AC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I ate here before a concert on a Friday night. We had a 6:30pm reservation. At that point there were only a few people in the restaurant. By the time we left, the place was packed. The service was great, our waiter was so friendly and a pleasure to talk to. He made great recommendations. The food was very good. I had a salmon dish and I can count it among the top salmon dishes ive ever had. My husband was very happy with his steak. It was cooked perfectly. The decor of the restaurant is very nice. We will definitely go back.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Far & away the best food & ambiance in Atlantic City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My girlfriend & I had a wonderful experience there on Monday night. The setting was beautiful, the food was the best we've ever had, & we would highly recommend this location for any visitors to Atlantic City. Our server, Chris, was friendly, knowledgable about the menu, & informative. Everything you want in a server, particularly at an upscale restaurant such as this. He definitely added to the overall good vibe & experience. The 16 oz Prime Ribeye & Salmon ala Nage are the two things not to miss.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The place to go in AC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had a little luck at the tables, so we grabbed dinner there last weekend. We were seated pretty quickly, in spite of not having any reservations, which made us happy.
The food was out of this world. Spinach salad and lobster bisque are simply divine. My server, I want to say his name was Curtis or chris, was a pleasure. Attentive, polite, friendly, everything you want waiters to be. He told us the filet would come with a steak knife but we wouldn't need one, and he was right. She ordered the petite filet, cooked to a perfect medium rare. My server also said the ribeye was "simply wonderful" so that's what I ordered, and it came as advertised. Outstanding. The scalloped potatoes were outstanding as well.

I was really blown away by my experience. I mentioned my server, but literally 3-4 other servers visited our tables through out our visit, to deliver food, clear plates, and the like. We took notice of this as they were doing this at each and every table. The staff looks out for one another.

The manager came over and said hello also, made sure we were enjoying our meal. Nice to see that.

We will be exploring the wine menu more in depth when we return. We had a fair amount to drink earlier, so We stuck with iced tea. We will not be making that mistake again.

Overall, this was a fantastic night and meal. I could not recommend this place more. An absolute must visit.

1 Thank Carnivorous1
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Arrived on the earlier side for a Friday night dinner. The place was not quite crowded at that point, though it did get busy by the end of our meal. Our waiter while nice, seemed either new or overwhelmed, not sure which. Our salad came before the appetizers, and when they came, they were 1st served to the table next to ours. This happened again with our dinners and to others around us. Once the place got busy, our waiter was hard to find. The food was very good, yes it was pricy but nothing you wouldn't expect at either a good steakhouse or a casino. Great decor and atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013