“Renovations are finished”

Golden Nugget Atlantic City
More attraction details
Owner description: This gaming center offers practically every game in town from Pai Gow Poker and Blackjack to Caribbean Stud Poker and Double OO Roulette.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Renovations are finished”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Renovations are done and the end result is pretty impressive. We didn't stay here but played the slots and ate at the buffet. We didn't win but the buffet was small but had interesting and out of the ordinary things on it. The food was not sitting out for a long time and the wait staff was very pleasant. Might try a room when it is warm enough to enjoy the new pool. Free parking for all on certain days.

Visited March 2013

Ashburn, Virginia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Bigger and better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

The nugget just finished a massive face lift and they did such a great job. If your next to Harrahs or borgata Mae ure you pop into the golden nugget.

Visited February 2013
Manassas, Virginia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Renovated but small for a casino”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed overnight at the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City because it was over looking the marina and everything on the boardwalk was closed in March when we visited. I was really surprised at how small this casino is. My husband plays roulette and I play slots. I was able to find plenty of machines to play even though it was a Saturday which is one of the busiest nights. The machines paid well (as well as to be expected for one arm bandits) I would have liked to see more tables. The minimums on the tables during the day is $5 and goes up to $15 or more at night. The Bar 46 which is in the middle of the casino as a horrible sound system. I like to have a drink and play video poker a the bar but had to leave because the bass vibrated way to much for such a small area. The valet parking was fast and friendly. I would only go back to this casino if the hotel rooms were so much cheaper than anywhere else that it would be silly to not stay here (which was the case this time)

Visited March 2013
1 Thank DebraandMike
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Beautiful hotel!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here for my birthday for a REALLY great price (for a Friday). The hotel just underwent a multi-million dollar renovation, and it shows. Our room was amazing - I could have spent a weekend there just laying in the bed! We waited to check-in, but then were called into a VIP room by a rep who checked us in right away (not sure why - but we weren't complaining!) They have security at the entrance to the elevators during the evenings who verify you are a guest a the hotel. The casino was nice, although we didn't play for very long. They had a few restaurants, one of which was a 24-hour spot. I'm used to being in busy casinos (I used to work in one), but this was relatively slow - which was fine with me!

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Formerly Trump's Marina the beautiful Golden Nugget is an excellent gaming venue with lovely restaurants and terrific entertainm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Landrys Corporation invested in this property overlooking the Frank Farley Staye Marina. Restaurants include The Chart House, , Vick Anthony's Steak House, The Grotto, a coffee shop, and a Buffet. Nightlife venues include the popular Rush Lounge where any night of the week a talented musical group can be enjoyed. We enjoyed an excellent Happy Hour at both the steak house and Chart House where delicious small plates and half price cocktails were served. New spa, pool and refurbished rooms heighten the Golden Nugget Atlantic Coty experience