“As expected”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“As expected”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I recently visited for my friend's birthday and would go again. We went on a Wednesday and the crowd was decent. The DJ played a decent mix to entertain everyone's tastes, and the drinks were the expected prices. There was no cover charge before midnight.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank MsAdinah

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice Vibe..Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My friends and I recently went to the Pool after Dark at Harrahs on a Wednesday Night in March and for a Wednesday, the place was actually quite alive. A complete opposite from my first experience here last year. I definitely like the ambiance of the pool enclosed in a dome with the tropical feel. The DJ was spinning different tunes and did a good job of mixing it up. I will definitely come back due to affordable bottle prices. We never go anywhere without getting a table and this was by far the best bargain that we had in a while.

I would definitely recommend getting a table and having your own little party as the club does become more of a social with just people hanging around as I witnessed during my first visit here last year. However, the crowd was a little bit different this time and it could be because the DJ did a good job of keeping things interesting.

If you are a person that likes to mingle amongst your little party, this place is a 5. For the single person, you may find it not as lively as you would elsewhere. I still give this place a 4 due to the DJ, vibe and the women to men ratio which was very good :)

Visited March 2013
2 Thank BigBoySlim
West New York, New Jersey
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“one of the best in AC”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I came here in the winter on a Wednesday night expecting it to be a little empty but the place was packed. I liked the layout and that there were multiple bars, dance floors, and levels spread throughout the place so you could wander and the crowds kept flowing. There was even a loft to grab a view from the top and play a few hands at the card tables they had set up. VIP booths were spread out over the layout and they had multiple options from traditional corner booths to hot tubs. It was nice as they blended in with the club and were not the central focus or over running it like some clubs. I also liked that it was in the dome with lots of open air and unlike most clubs did not feel like a cave. The DJ played a good mix and they had a performance. The singer was not very big but it is always nice when it is something other than the DJ for hours. The crowd started to get a little rowdy after a few hours but I was fine with this as the security team there run a tight ship and showed up as soon as any scuffle started. Cover was $10 (For men and ladies) which I thought was fair.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sagginit
New Orleans, Louisiana
257 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 291 helpful votes
“Great night club and an oasis away from what Atlantic city normally is”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

We went here on a Wednesday night. The music was good, the drinks were reasonably priced and the atmosphere is great. You feel like you are on a tropical Island somewhere instead of Atlantic city. The pool is heated and at certain times during the night they will let people go in.

1 Thank RahulMD
USA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“A little pricey but a good time”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We went out here on Saturday night to the party hosted by Rob Kardashian and Brody Jenner.... disappointed they didn't make an appearance while we were there but the venue was really cool.

I think the prices were pretty standard for a club in AC my only complaint was that the drinks were tiny for $10 but probably also to be expected. I would definitely go to the pool bar again

Visited September 2012