I took my S.O. to a show on a Friday night in October. The seriously dated decor, rusty hinges, wall paper peeling off the walls, etc. make this a very average hotel. However, the customer service is the only reason I bumped this up to above average. I was unhappy with my first room and would have checked out if I did not have time considerations, i.e., we arrived a half hour before the show. I went to the front desk and spoke to Barbara, who was very accomodating. In fact, she gave us an upgraded room, which was very nice and clean. More importantly, she was very understanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel