Stayed at Resorts for 2 LONG...BORING nights in October. Why anyone under 70 would consider this place is beyond me! My girlfriend found a cheap rate for a room(wonder why) so we took it. There is absolutely nothing to do in this place. There was a cocktail lounge on the casino floor called 25 Hours and also a comedy show....but that was it! I suppose if you like to do nothing but gamble and smoke this is the place for you. We took a cab down to the Quarter at Tropicana and I can assure you that is where we will stay next time. While the casino isn't that great, at least the place has a pulse! Someone should unplug the life support for Resorts and put it out of it's misery!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel