TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
4,443 results
All reviews breadsticks rendezvous tower ocean tower land shark food court dunkin donuts steel pier beach bar slot machines get away self parking table games great room margaritaville landshark capriccio casino
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2004

Reviewed October 2, 2004

Reviewed September 28, 2004

In Aug of 2004 I was there at this resort and they have bad everything food,service,staff,casino they should be closed down for there dirty rooms. I have never stayed any place that was so dirty in all my life and the staff looked like they were bused in from another country they spoke little english. The front desk staff are donald trump rejects they should all be fired and don't contact management they don't have a clue to think they added a new building. Don't make me laugh i prayed to god on my visit there just to be released from this hotel of dirty hell the tiolet didn't even flush and the front desk told me "they never see the rooms" they should take a tour and then they won't even try to rent the rooms can resorts spell" Department of Health"
They need to see it in big letters across there front door followed by closed for good!! and by the way do the parking attendents have valid licences? Don't waste your money

10  Thank Gossipgirl6852
Reviewed September 16, 2004

My husband and I just spent a night at Resorts Atlantic City. First let me say that our room was beautiful. We were in the new Rendevouz Tower and it was very nice. The bathroom was very large with a shower that measured approximately 25 sq feet...very luxurious. We also ate at the Camelot restaurant, the service and the food were both excellent. We also had a nice breakfast at the Beach Ball Cafe.

Where Resorts lost points with us was with the service of the hotel staff. When we checked in (which took a while because they only had 2 people staffing the front desk) we were given keys to our room that did not work. My husband went back down to the desk and was given keys to a second room. When we went to find that room we found that the room did not exist. The woman who gave us the keys wrote down the wrong number on our papers. After the third try we were given keys that worked to a room that was actually there. It was very aggravating. Also the next morning we requested a late check-out and they gave us till 1:00. At 12:20 a maid barged into our room (while I was dressing). She left promptly, but 10 minutes later another maid, a supervisor I assume, knocked on our door and wanted to know why we were still there. We explained that we had been given a late check-out, she apologized and left, but I was annoyed that we were hassled in the first place.

There are so many choices in Atlantic City, I don't think Resorts will be high on my list from now on.

6  Thank SusanCoh
Reviewed September 12, 2004

I stayed at Resorts on 9-10 thru 9-12. I found the Casino repulsive. The food was horrible, racism commonplace (Some were awarded jackpots though they did not pay mandatory slot requirements), staff proved unhelpful when one could be located (I hit a 7 + 7 + plus wild card (a purported jackpot) & was told by the attendant wild cards are not really wild), and; the room was unsanitary) (I am & remain covered in hives).
An employee informed me the object was to get my money and get me out of his casino as soon as possible. I am looking into who I can report this Casino to.

9  Thank Wanderedsongs