SERVICE WITH A SMILE IS SADLY LACKING IN MOST AREAS maybe a little retraining in some areas but the Bell Boys (and ladies) and the Parking Desk all seemed happy in their work. Thank you ART for letting me use your cell phone to call and order Chinese ( we don't have a US phone). Service above and beyond.
The room they gave us at first wasn't what I'd booked or confirmed over the phone. Then to be told sea view rooms are given out on a first come first serve basis made me feel really angry ( and other words that cannot be repeated on here). The lady on reception told us our room was being prepared ( it was after 6pm) and still there was no crib in the room. After speaking to the Reservations manager we got it ironed out. It shouldn't have needed any ironing. Shame on Your system ! Our 2nd room almost had the sea view (partial) I'd been promised. There were 2 very comfortable double beds, a crib as requested, lovely big bathroom with walk in shower, a huge TV although no TV guide (no good for visitors from the UK), air con and a fridge that worked very well.
Both my daughter and I are blonde so finding black hairs everywhere was a bit of a turn off so please black haired cleaners be aware that tiled floors really do need extra care. The floors in the hallway and bathroom were cleaner when we left than when we arrived !
We used the $19.99 Buffet which turned out to be better than expected. Huge variety of food and lovely ladies waiting tables- I forgot to leave a tip but really appreciated how you all looked after our baby.
Margaritaville served a great cocktail but must admit I had to come and look up who Jimmy Buffett is. The band that were playing looked like they were having fun.
Casino was fun and brought home a 22 cent voucher (didn't want to cash it in so I'll frame it ha ha).
The stores within the hotel complex were good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel