We had never been to Atlantic City and Groupon sent out a special for the Resorts and of course we went on Trip Advisor to see some reviews. They were mixed, and yet something said lets give it a try. It was so much more than we expected. Upon our arrival everyone was so nice and helpful. We took advantage of the Valet parking $5.00 for the entire stay, come and go as you wish. The staff had a smile on their faces no matter where we went and was very helpful in showing us around. Our room was very clean and BIG. Oversized king bed,2 bathrooms and 2 walk in closets. It was located in the newly renovated part of the hotel. The décor of this hotel was incredible. Look every where and be amazed. We had breakfast in Breadsticks and sat outside. Seemed as we were back in the Caribbean. The ocean view was spectacular the waitress' and waiter's were very attentive. Food was very good. The weather afforded us to be outside and enjoy Margaritaville Bar and restaurant the entire first day. Sat on the beach which was right next to the bar and watched the sand sculptures that were made over the weekend. Sorry that we can't share the pictures and were glad to have seen them as the next day when we went back they were all destroyed. We walked the boardwalk and stopped in other casino's along the way and had a drink or a snack. Bally's had a special for fresh oysters and we enjoyed taking advantage, and it was spectacular. Again the people we met there were just so inviting. Back at Resorts we went to the casino. It was like being in Vegas!!! Of course we never tried Atlantic City. Now we don't have to go so far! You will not regret booking this Hotel. There isn't one bad thing about it and the staff , could not have asked for nicer people. Food and restaurants magnificent. Check out the pool site, very nice if you do not enjoy the Ocean. Back at home in New York, and will definitely return and stay at Resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel