“Great Upgrades and Great Staff”

Resorts Casino Hotel
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Atlantic City
Seymour, Connecticut
“Great Upgrades and Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

If you are going to be around Atlantic City ,NJ in the near future I recommend staying at the Resorts Casino. They have created a new theme by adding a Margaritaville restaurant,
5' O'clock Somewhere bar and a food court. They also built a new beach bar/restaurant, Land Shark , right on the beach with a great view of the ocean. I suggest you call and get a host as they can get better deals for you than just going online. One of the best hosts there is Ashley Knight. She always gets the best deal and goes over and above her duties. If you are on the floor and need a slot supervisor , I suggest you ask for Gary Cress. He has been there for about 30 years and will help you with any questions you might have. They have upgraded some of the rooms also and some of the larger ones have two bathrooms which is great for us as we always travel with another couple. You do not have to be a high roller to get good comps there also. They are in together with Mohegan Sun in Ct. so you can use your points at either casino when traveling. The waitress service on the floor is great and you hardly ever have to wait for your drink. One of the waitresses name is "July" and she is always pleasant and prompt. The gaming areas are always clean and the smoking and non smoking sections are strictly enforced. They have a good selection of tables and machines and the comp rate is good also. It is in a good lighted safe location with a good parking garage attached. Room service is always present and very polite. They run some good promotions, gift give-a-ways and free slot play. We try to go there 5/6 times a year from CT. You get more bang for your buck there.

Good Luck !!!

Tony A.

Room Tip: If you are with another couple , ask for a room on the lower levels. Floors 2-3-4, I think. They are...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tony A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (905)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Nasu-machi, Japan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

I just called Resorts to validate my reservation and determine when my stay would be charged to my credit card. After being on hold for NINE minutes, I was greeted by the rudest human in customer service ever! I hope my call was recorded and used for training because she should be the example of what not to do. Since she was confused as to how I booked my stay even though I told her I made my reservation on the Resorts website, she then informed me there are several places online to make reservations. I then offered her my confirmation number, she then said she still needed to know here I booked the stay. I was placed on hold again, then I told her I didn't appreciate her rudeness. I think that she should probably use her talents for debt collection versus customer service, she'd be AWESOME at it. Anyway I hope this will not be any indication of the customer service during my stay. I work to hard for my money to be treated horribly by people I'm giving money to.

3 Thank K T
NAPANEE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were on a bus trip and had our choice of Resorts, The Tropicana or Bally's. We have stayed at the Tropicana in Atlantic City for the last 4 years, but this year we decided to try Resorts. We had heard that they had done some renovating, so took a chance. What a great decision!!!
We stayed in the Rendezvous Tower which was just steps from the Grand Lobby and gaming floor.
The rooms were bigger, and were very, very clean. You can host a party in the huge bathroom which had a double vanity, walk-in shower for two, make-up table, with separate toilet area. All done in beautiful marble. The beds were very comfortable. Our rooms had refrigerators, which we missed at the other hotel. The only downside was the wifi, which you had to pay for. That is something that most people use all the time, so it would be nice if that was included. We had coffee delivered each morning, right on time by very nice, pleasant staff.
Resorts is situated in a good location on the Boardwalk, we could walk down to the Tropicana and to Revel the other way.
We ate at the Buffet one night. The food was tasty, but not all of it was hot. The salad bar had the nicest crispy lettuce, but not a lot of choices for toppings. That is not to say we didn't leave stuffed to the gills.
We had a couple of breakfasts and one dinner at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. The meals there were all very good, with pleasant wait staff. One of our waitresses told us of meeting Jimmy Buffett numerous times, and what a humble fellow he is.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights for my birthday this year, and loved this place! I was nervous booking any room in AC, as the reviews make it look like every casino there is a dump. We got hooked up on our stay through Imperial Junkets. Pros: The hotel room we had in the rondevous tower was huge, modern and very clean, with recessed lighting in the ceilings, huge walk in shower, flat screen TV and an ocean/boardwalk view. The beds and pillows were great. The halls and elevators were clean as well. Check in was quick, as we showed up midweek. Inside the Casino, there was a very safe, clean crowd. Mostly geriatrics. Plenty of security moving around the floor as well.
Cons: The non-table games were a little on the plain side for me, compared to the ample amounts of gigantic, loud big screen slots with popular movie tie- ins, like Star Wars and Alien scattered through out other casinos. They did have an automated roulette table with a $3 bet, but I was really yearning for the video roulette with .25 cent bets. I would have liked to see more restaurants open during the week. None of these are really big deals, we still played plenty of games, ate more food than we should have and had a huge time.

Room Tip: The Rondevous tower is the newer building further back from the boardwalk. That was the only room I...
Pleasantville, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

My mother and I had a reservation at Resorts in Atlantic City on 5/7/14. We were pretty late checking in and a little nervous about if we'd still have a reservation. Upon reaching the desk we were greeted by Daniel the front desk representative. He was very friendly and personable, made us feel like apart of his family. He gave us a gorgeous room! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Resorts and Daniel is the reason I'll definitely be coming back!

Room Tip: If at all possible request the rendezvous tower!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Berlin, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was our first visit to Resorts Casino Hotel - my husband was offered a free room, so we decided to try it. The player's club at Resorts has honored the same level of player's card that my husband had at The Atlantic Club. The first big plus that we liked was that the distance to walk from the garage elevator to the hotel lobby was very short. The check-in was very smooth and our desk agent was SUPERIOR! He greeted us with a smile and a cheery attitude and was very professional. Our room was in the Rendevouz Tower. It was a large room and a large bathroom with a walk-in shower. My husband and I like to have an indoor pool when we stay at hotels and Resorts has a very nice pool. Also, we found that it has one extra large hot tub. We were there during the week, so it not crowded making for a nice relaxing soak and swim with a few other people there. One disadvantage - if you stay at the Rendevouz tower, there is a bit of a walk to the pool. The casino is small, but I prefer this. My husband won some money, so he was very happy. We love the new food court - had lunch there. We also love the Margharittaville restaurant. Both times we ate there we had delicious food. All in all - a great stay. And we will be coming back to Resorts. This is one of our three favorite casinos.

Room Tip: Always ask for what you consider to be best for you - like an upgrade
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

We were amazed when we walked in our executive suite at the Resorts Casino Hotel. we stayed for one night and did not want to leave. The bed is comfortable; The bathroom was huge and beautiful; we also had a beautiful ocean view.

Room Tip: Higher floors room are excellent.