“Latest visit to resorts”

Resorts Casino Hotel
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Centerport, New York
“Latest visit to resorts”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Overall very excited to see the new 'Jimmy Buffet' theme. Love the idea of a food court finally. Dunkin Donuts is a great addition as there never really was a place for a quick breakfast/coffee. Can't wait for the poker bar to be up and running. Disappointed it wasn't ready yet. Always had to go to Showboat to play. Waitress service seems to have improved also. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. As always, Renata at the front desk was able to accommodate our requests. Nothing better than a friendly fast check-in. One reason we do not stay at the other hotels. Hope to get my Epic status back in 2014!

Room Tip: Try to stay away from the elevators and suites. Can be noisy at times.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
ResortsGM, Manager at Resorts Casino Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Hi Virginia, thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, we love the new Dunkin Donuts! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (955)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in a room in the ocean tower for a bachelorette weekend. Paid $418 for 2 queen beds, 2 nights. Photos and reviews of Resorts wasn't too bad so that's why I chose it. The price seemed decent too. However, parts of the room seemed older than I had expected. The bathroom was very outdated and the bathtub would clog when we showered. There was no lid on the toilet and the ceiling of the bathroom had rust. However, the beds and pillows were so comfortable so I guess that made the dinky bathroom okay.

I would recommend this hotel bc of the price. Seemed most reasonable compared to other hotels and the location was convenient. It had a tunnel connected to the Taj Mahal and it was near the boardwalk.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel bc it's just outdated and if you can find something newer for the same price that might be more worth it.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
long Island
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was VERY leery about booking my stay here due to the varied reviews. I am extremely happy I did. Not sure what all the negative reviews are about, but I found the place to be very clean, comfortable and modern. ASK TO STAY IN THE RENDEVOUS TOWER. This is the most recent area of the hotel. The room was very nice and very large. The bathroom is beautiful. The restaurants were great. Unfortunately there was no show playing either Friday or Saturday night. Would have loved to have seen something within the hotel. Staff were very friendly. Beds were very comfortable. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Hi luvcamping1234, thanks for taking the time to write a review - we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay (and had a comfortable nights sleep)! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was expecting more from the hotel with the only gay bar in town. First, the rooms were dingy and felt like a motel room with ocean views. The chain to my window broke so I couldn't open it. The TV was from the 80s and was terribly far from the bed and my shower curtain ROD fell to the floor as I was exiting the shower.For the price and since this was my first "adult vaca" I didn't feel to pressed. Nonetheless, I enjoyed myself on the boardwalk and in the hotel... at times.

Room Tip: Ask for the Ocean Tower.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Love this hotel very accommodating. And the comp system is awesome we always have a blast. Love the free rooms and shows. Also love the fact our comps are good at landshark the food and live music is awesome.

• Stayed November 2013
Hi solitarygrounds, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, LandShark is always fun with live music! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Resorts. The staff was very plesant from checkin to checkout. I stayed in the Right Tower. For the rate - the room exceeded my expectation! It was clean, comfortable & very spacious. Bed was comfortable, lg bathroom w/ plenty of counter space, lg closet as well as lg flat screen tv for viewing pleasure. (maybe an added premium channel could be considered.) I also wished the bathroom had a tub so if I wanted a take a nice relaxing bath...but, the spacious walk in shower was sufficient just an update to the nozzle is all that's needed.

Over all I really enjoyed my stay and look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed November 2013
Hi mznez773, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to see you again soon!
Kingston,NY
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Our room was in the older Ocean Tower, eight floor. It appears to have been updated recently. It was clean and comfortable. The new bathroom was clean, but as a "senior traveler", the shower is poorly designed. There should be hand rails to hold on to as you get in and out of the tub. Also, you cannot turn on the shower water until you are in the tub. DUMB! Otherwise, the service, luggage handling, and the view of the ocean were great!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our service met your expectations during your visit. Thanks again, hope to see you soon!