“Great Visit”

Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Bayport, New York
“Great Visit”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My First trip to Atlantic City. Within the 1st hour after we checked in the Housekeeping manager came to our room to make sure we were satisfied with the cleanliness of the room. I invited her in and pointed out a few minor things and she had everything taken care of in no time. The Casino staff and all the restaurants were wonderful. All over great experience.

1 Thank Susan L
ResortsGM, Manager at Resorts Casino Hotel, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Hi Susan, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience, thank you for coming. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (955)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Saranac Lake, New York
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Our experience was so pleasant. The staff was friendly, and the room was clean and very large. There was an entrance from the casino right onto the boardwalk; with the steel pier right across from the hotel. I would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: We stayed in a RT room.
1 Thank Alice H
Hi Alice, thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again soon!
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Resorts has improved a great deal over the past year or so with their recent renovations. Several new restaurants and bars have been added along with a new theme. During our stay, we had a great room with very comfortable beds and a decent HDTV. We stayed in the classic tower (ocean?) which was comfortable and accessible to the boardwalk. The view was okay and showed part of the boardwalk. Staff was helpful with requests and the boardwalk was a brief walk from the elevator.

A nice but dated pool area can be found on the third level of the ocean tower. There they have a nice, moderate sized pool (for AC) with a giant whirlpool. While not as elegant as the Borgata pool or that of the Water Club, it was more than suitable for hanging out and taking a swim. It was not terribly busy and the atmosphere was laid back.

The restaurants are ok at the Resorts depending on one's taste. For those that like bars, there is a now a beach bar with nice views of the water. A new restaurant bar is also available on the main level. Their Breadsticks restaurants is ok but the staff always seemed overworked and rushed. The buffet is not great but doable especially with comps. I do like their Gallagher's restaurant bar which is very laid back.

Room Tip: Many like the newer tower with its newer amenities. The ocean tower is an historic building with ol...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kenneth E
Stratford, Connecticut
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Spent 3 days & 2 nites at Resorts, haven't been to Atlantic City for 15 years, the entire area has been overhauled new shops restaurants, my wife & I rented bikes & checked the boardwalk from end to end and I'm very happy we went with Resorts the entire place is like new, the staff was great, and the new margaritaville is a great spot to relax and look at the ocean, I would highly recommend a dinner at Gallaghers Steakhouse a little pricey but worth every penny!!
We will definetly be planning another trip to A.C. & hopefully be bringing some friends...

Room Tip: When checking in ask for the most recently renovated rooms, it's worth waiting for, the rendezvo...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ResortsGM, Manager at Resorts Casino Hotel, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Hi Ken, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Renting the bikes for the boardwalk sounds like a great time, we hope to see you again soon!
Latham
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great value for the money. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The resort is clean and well kept. We even cashed a ticket at the casino! We would definitely come back again. There is plenty to do.

Room Tip: Request an ocean view room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi pjglf10, thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit, thanks for coming. We hope to see you again soon!
Long Island NY
Reviewed October 15, 2013

All the hotels in AC are showing their age, wear and tear. But for my money, I just completed two Saturday night stays and I'm glad I stayed at Resorts. Its easy to get around inside and the path to the boardwalk is a pleasure. The hotel in very clean and they are always working in the halls and elevators. My second visit, I told the front desk that .I had just stayed the Saturday night before and they upgraded me as a courtesy. It's like going home to a favorite hotel..Parking is effortless and easy access to the hotel lobby. I grade them Very Good because they work at it not like some of the other Boardwalk hotels. I'll probably return for a third night soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank edward w
ResortsGM, Manager at Resorts Casino Hotel, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Hi Edward, thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us, thanks for coming. We can't wait to see you again soon!
Yardley, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I reserved over a month ago 2 rooms so my husband could participate in the AC Half Marathon. I reserved 2 king size beds as my son and his wife and 2 young daughters were also coming. When I checked in, I was told they were definitely king sized. BUT THEY WERE NOT - THERE WERE BOTH QUEEN SIZE MURPHY BEDS. Why have such an uncomfortable bed on a wooden platform - who would put it up into the wall?! I immediately called and was told there were no king size beds available - only in smoking rooms. The hallways already reeked of smoke - it was not possible for the children let alone us adults. I finally asked about a cot which they finally delivered. It helped but was far short of our expectations. What is it with hotels that promise you one thing and think once you're there they can do what they want?!?!?!?

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family