My sister and I stayed at Resorts for 2 nights from October 8 -10. We walked the boardwalk and went into most of the hotels and casinos. We both thought that Resorts far exceeded any of the rest. We loved the look and feel of Resorts and found it to be impeccably clean. We were actually amazed at how modern it is given that is the oldest casino in Atlantic City. We stayed in the Rendezvous Tower which had a partial view of the ocean. The room was huge and clean. Our only suggestion would be to add some furniture, perhaps a couch and chair to the room as there certainly is room for it. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the T Rex show too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel