“Disappointed” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Atlantic City
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Check in was great! Very accommodating!
As soon as I entered my room, I was somewhat disappointed.
Hall light was out as well as the lights in both closets.
Luckily maintenance man arrived quickly and changed the bulbs.
Unluckily the toilet that continued to "run" was not fixed so quickly. Throughout the night every few minutes it would "run". In the morning the floor was drenched.
When I left for the day, I mentioned it to the front desk and when I returned around 7 it was fixed.
BUT the TV and internet was down. and stayed down for the rest of my stay. When I checked out I was told that the hotel was not offering any compensation for the situation- which effected a lot of rooms --- not even a few bucks to gamble or a breakfast coupon. Because of all the choices offered in AC, I will choose another casino/hotel for my next stay. Margaretville was good but not good enough for me to stay at Resorts. I can visit the restaurant and not have to stay there!! Had not stayed at Resorts for a while --- will not be back!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel -- you have a lot of choices in AC!!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Barbara E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (878)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Lock Haven, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have been a regular visitor to Resorts for about a year when I am on business...it has just the right amount of glitz and glimmer while maintaining a solid gaming environment. The addition of Margaretville and accompanying venues really took the facility to the top. The rooms are a good size and comfortable. I also like their Rewards program which is top notch. I will be returning for future visits.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Rick T
ResortsGM, Manager at Resorts Casino Hotel, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
The title of your review reads just like a great advertisement for Resorts Casino Hotel! You describe exactly what we want our guests to experience, Hospitality, Rewards and a Great Environment. Thanks so much for taking the time to post your obervations, and most of all thank you for being such a loyal customer of Resorts. We look forward to your next visit.
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was my first time staying in this hotel. It did not get off to a good start, but quickly the manager, Hilson, fixed everything. Thank you Hilson, you and your staff are great. We will be back. The hotel is great with the addition of Margaritaville. Also very easy to access the beach and graet location to all the board walk spots for shopping.

Room Tip: All rooms have great views.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for giving Resorts Casino Hotel such high marks. It was great to read that whatever difficulty you had was quickly resolved by our Front Desk Manager. Thank you for taking the time to recognize him and the Front Desk Staff, and for highlighting some of the great things about Resorts, i.e. the addition of Margaritaville, and its location on the Beach. We look forward to the chance to welcome you back! Best Regards.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

We took a two day getaway to Atlantic City with a Groupon at Resorts Casino Hotel. It was very inexpensive, so we had little expectation. We were very surprised--the hotel itself is very nice, the room was modern and very large, and the hotel was very clean. We had a tower room, so we can't speak for all the rooms, but ours was very nice. We've stayed at Caesars, and this experience was certainly as good. Two relatively minor negatives--first the hotel is about a 10 minute walk to the center of everything (outlets, other major hotels); we enjoyed the walk, so it wasn't a big deal. Second, the hotel has no wireless. We were told this was being addressed, but right now, wired is your only option. Bottom line is that we'd go back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the great review! We were so happy to read how much you enjoyed your visit to Resorts Casino Hotel and that you found our guest rooms to be very nice, modern and large. Thank you also for noticing the cleanliness of the property. That's very important to us. As for Wi Fi, we are working on that and hope to have it in place by mid-summer. Thanks again for taking the time to post. We look forward to your next visit.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

My visit was for 2 nights and from the front desk, Breadstiks, the Buffet to Housekeeping, everything was just perfect!! Staff so friendly, they can't do enough and the new addition of Margaritiville is just sensational - love the live music and the casino changes. Of course, the show, the Divas Do A/C was just fabulous too!! Thanks Resorts, I'll be back!!!

Room Tip: We had a side ocean view - it was super!!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Miriam W
ResortsGM, Manager at Resorts Casino Hotel, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
It was so great to read how much you enjoyed everything at Resorts on your last visit. We can't thank you enough for all of the wonderful things you had to say about the property, and the excellent levels of service you received from the employees. Making our guests happy and comfortable will always be the main focus at Resorts. The best thing to read was your statement "I'll be back!!" We can't wait!. Thanks so much!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at the Resort Casino. The front desk agent, Marguerite took the time to detailed each steps of my package deal by writing down a guideline on a piece of paper for me to follow. I did not have any problem going to the promotion desk for my slot bonus or going to the box office, or to the dining level for my buffet dinner. She even wrote down the floors for each place. I received my slot coupon, concert tickets in less than an hour. The hotel spa and pool staff were also very accomodating and soooooo friendly. One of the staff escorted me to the locker room to get my clothes out of the locker so I will be safe while the construction workers were still working in the sauna room. Unfortunately, I did not ask the staff for her name. It was so nice to see the pool water and jacuzzi water being tested every hour to make sure the water was in the right temperature in front of my eyes. I also wanted to mention my room was beautiful...it had hollywood theme lights shining outside my window all night. This was very retro hollywood style. Really love the theme. Overall, Resort Hotel management team seriously care about their clienteles. I am a very satisfied customer. Please keep up the good work!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We can't thank you enough for all of the wonderful things you had to say about Resorts Casino Hotel and the team members who work so hard to provide our guests with the type of service they expect and deserve. The Front Desk Agent who assisted you will be delighted to read how much you appreciated her assistance with all the details of your package. We are also so pleased to know our Pool & Spa Staff went the extra mile to make you feel safe and comfortable. Best of all, reading that you are a "very satisfied customer" means the world to us. We will work hard to always exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your very positive review. We can't wait to welcome you back!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

A few weeks ago, my best friend and I stayed at Resorts in Atlantic City to celebrated our milestone 50th birthday year! Our stay was for 3 days, 2 nights and we had a great time which started with the excellent customer service we received at the front desk. We were greeted cheerfully and informatively by a very pleasant young man named Daniel, I believe. He was working the evening shift that day. He seemed to have the answer to every question we asked in regards to our stay (what time did the shows begin, what were they about, concerns about the room, restaurants, etc.). Although I am a few weeks late in writing this review, I would be remiss if I didn't give the proper praise to this young man and the hotel for choosing such a fine employee to represent the organization. I hope to stay again in the near future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
First of all, Happy 50th! What an honor that you and your friend selected Resorts Casino Hotel to celebrate this very special Birthday. We were happy to read that the Front Desk provided excellent service, and Daniel will be delighted to see your very gracious comments about his knowledgable and professional service. Thanks so much for taking the time to post this great review of your experience. Please be sure to return and visit us very soon. We can't wait to welcome you back.
Best Regards,