After a NIGHTMARE of trying to check into the Taj Mahal, I walked across the street to Resorts, asked for a Rendezvous Tower room (thanks tripadvisor reviewers!), and was pleasantly surprised. The room was huge. The beds were rock hard, but my daughter said she slept like a baby on hers. No odors, clean... okay, there was ONE unidentified stain on the stool at the foot of the bed.
I'm afraid of heights, so the view freaked me out a bit, but that's not their fault! Had to laugh, as we were walking down the hallway and noticed a missing picture. We always joke about just taking one off the wall, and it looks like someone had done just that!
Front desk personnel - very pleasant.
Not sure about the slots - the games seemed a bit old? And I didn't see my favorite - Sex in the City.
Resorts you have made a new fan. Won't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel