My husband and I stayed here this past weekend. I had bought a great deal for it on Living Social. My problem was that we never did get the king size room they had promised it wasn't ready even up to 8:55pm?! The room that we did stay in was fine. It was in the Rendevouz Tower, which was good. We had a good view which included the ocean and the bathroom was really big and the bed was comfortable. However there was a cart with room service food across the hall that stayed there our entire stay(9pm Sunday until 1pm Monday)-which is unacceptable. Our deal included a a show which was Divas do AC and it was entertaining. The pool is closed the month of March which would have been nice to know ahead of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Prestigia and Hotels.com so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel