Resorts Casino Hotel
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$86
$83
  • Beachfront
The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$155
$87
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$45
$42
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$129
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$90
$75
$82
$80
  • Pool
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$109
$159
Hotels.com
4,140 results
All reviewsbreadsticksrendezvous towerocean towerland sharkburger bardunkin donutsfood courtsteel piernew towerbeach barslot machinesget awaygreat roomtable gamesself parkingmargaritavillelandshark
Reviewed January 15, 2013

my friend and I were given a comp room for 2 nights by an acquaintance. The room was OK. Was on ;7th floor and view was of a flat room next to it (was the walkway/connector to the casino next door). Beds were comfortable and furniture had been updated in the last few years. Linens good, etc. I don't know how much the room would cost at full price but it seemed like a $75 room to me (in another town at least). We tried to find food in the casino (our first time in a casino) and we never could figure out how to find a restaurant.
Parking was VERY convenient and safe. I loved the boardwalk in that area, at the north end, much quieter and less touristy than down further. Nice location. Nice hotel. Don't gamble so don't know about the casino.

Room Tip: if you want a view of the ocean request a room facing east. Views facing north and south will be of parking lot or another casino.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Marie C, General Manager at Resorts Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments regarding your recent visit to Resorts Hotel & Casino. It is our goal to provide excellent service and accommodations to our guests. I was sorry to hear that you were unable to locate one of our restaurants. On your return visit please go to the Dining Level and you will find our Buffet as well as Breadsticks and our gourment restaurant Capriccio. Also located on the casino level is our Eastwind Noodle Bar.

We look forward to your return.

Marie Campbell

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Just returned from our stay of Jan. 5-8 2013. Paid for Saturday night, had comps for Sunday & Monday. First time on the property. Staff friendly and helpful, although housekeeping was very concerned everyday if we were staying or leaving, actually knocked on our door this morning @ 9 am to see if we were checking out. Don't most hotels have a list for checkouts? Second floor room with view of the kitchen exhaust fans in the Ocean Tower. Room was oversized with a lot of wasted space, (2 closets and an extra exit door), bathroom old and very small with lots of rust on ceiling tile grates. Water spots on tiles in hall. Poorly insulated windows that can be opened all the way, small refrigerator just sits on floor with coffee maker on top and no safe in room. Hotel and Casino were almost vacant by the time we left. Breadsticks restaurant had a good breakfast, excellent Singapore noodles @ the Noodle Bar and one of the best New York Strips and Prime Rib that we've ever had @ Gallaghers Steak House. It's a shame the same can't be said for Gallaghers Burger Bar. Ordered the Kobe burger mid-rare, came out all but well, cold, hard brioche, cold fries and looked liked whomever plated it was in a hurry to leave. I'm in the restaurant business and NEVER send anything back, this time I did, and my guys would have hell to pay for serving this mess. Got a nice haicut in the salon, something different, thanks Su! It was ok for a cheap Saturday night,($99.00) and 2 comps, but there are much better places in AC.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sccgolfchef

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent vistit Resorts Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, NJ. Unfortunately it seems as if we fell short on your room accommodations. Also, I would like to apologize for our housekeeping staff not being aware of your departure date. At the present time the Ocean Tower is currently closed and all rooms are being renovated in order for our guests to have the best possible experience when staying with us.

I was glad to hear that you enjoyed our restaurants with the exception of the Burger Bar. I will pass on this information to Gallagher's so they can address the situation with their staff.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It is through our guests that we can identify areas that need improvement.

Marie Campbell

Reviewed January 5, 2013

One of the worst I've been to. The shrimp was SO tough, it must have been sitting on that ice for days. All of the food tasted microwaved and produced with such little care one would think it was a government handout. It was not. It cost $26.99, good thing my friends had a discounted coupon for it. Given this discount, it was hardly worth it. Please do your wallet and yourself a favor and skip "The Buffet" at Resorts. Its truly horrendous and extremely overpriced.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NYChemist88
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here with my girlfriend just for 1 night on Dec 29, 2012 and was the worst mistake I've ever made. I only picked this place due to it was close to a concert I was going too at the House of Blues. I don't even know where to start.. I guess will start with the appearance which feels like they just don't care and wanna see how long till the building will collapse. The room (724) feels like one of those old Ramada hotels that never been restored in your town. There was some brown rust stain in the tub and by the toilet. My girl refused to take a shower there but I did and even the soap they give you I felt dirty after using it.
The hotel is filled with all old people and not our age (25) I mean really old cause I know some people have different views on old. Just the whole feel was very cheap and outdated. Take my advice and stay at the Borgota or something it's not worth saving the few extra bucks. I promise you that was the last time I'd ever stay there I don't care if they gave me free rooms for life I wouldn't step near that property unless they knocked it down. I could go on forever and talk about this place I'm just tired of thinking about it. So don't be cheap like I did for once in my life and Go BiG or go home.

• Stayed: December 2012
6  Thank MikeyyOz
Marie C, General Manager at Resorts Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

We are so very sorry that you had such a disappointing experience. Please accept my most sincere apologies that we could not provide you with accommodations that met your needs. The Ocean Tower that you stayed in is currently closed and being renovated due to the conditions of these rooms.

I would like to invite you back for a complimentary one night stay (Sunday thru Thursday) based on availablity for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay.

We value your business and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Resorts Atlantic City..

Regards,

Stephanie Procopio
sprocopio@resortsac.com
609-340-7907

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed December 26th to December 28th for a quick getaway. We received 2 free nights and we could see why. The hotel and casino was empty. This worked out for us because we were able to play and not have high stakes.
The hotel is giving off the feel of the 1920's. I remember when they remodeled for Boardwalk Empire. However with the soon to be addition of The Jimmy Buffet Casino, that music was playing. I am pretty sure Jimmy Buffet was not around in the '20s. This is what is confusing for me. Hopefully they will have it figured out soon.
We stayed in the Ocean Tower, which was stated on the Resorts website "was remodeled in 2011". (although other employees said otherwise) There is no way this is true. Our room was extremely run down. There were noticeable blemishes throughout the room. The bathroom, which was small and had cracks in the floor. The ceiling throughout the room had noticeable cracks. Light bulbs were out and the smoke detector was out of the wall. We happened to have encountered a housekeeping supervisor, Mercedes, in the hallway, who was extremely helpful and apologized for our troubles. She was willing to have the smoke detector fixed, but we told her to make a note for it to get fixed after we checked out.
Be aware that hotel guests pay 1 time for parking. The valet desk did not make this clear, even after my wife questioned this at least 4 times. It was a door woman who told us the truth about getting a voucher. Had it not been for her, we would have paid multiple times.
Overall, I was expecting more from an Atlantic City hotel. I guess we got what we did not pay for. Next time, I hope the management was more truthful and more attentive with modernizing the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the Rendezvous Tower, less of a view but more modern.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple