my friend and I were given a comp room for 2 nights by an acquaintance. The room was OK. Was on ;7th floor and view was of a flat room next to it (was the walkway/connector to the casino next door). Beds were comfortable and furniture had been updated in the last few years. Linens good, etc. I don't know how much the room would cost at full price but it seemed like a $75 room to me (in another town at least). We tried to find food in the casino (our first time in a casino) and we never could figure out how to find a restaurant.
Parking was VERY convenient and safe. I loved the boardwalk in that area, at the north end, much quieter and less touristy than down further. Nice location. Nice hotel. Don't gamble so don't know about the casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel