I just got back from the Resorts Casino Atlantic City, it was the most beautiful, peaceful and relaxing 2 nights I ever had. My room was in the Ocean Towers and it was beautiful. If you like real wood, marble floors and walls, then this is the hotel for you. Being in that room made me imagine how it was when it was first buildt. The room faced the ocean which was so nice, and I loved it. Everyone was pleasant and helpful, I felt very secure going by myself. I spent a lot of time walking the boardwalk shopping. It was so convenience to everything and it was so nice. Everyone should go and experience this beautiful room. My next trip to the Resorts will be with my grandson, so he can experience the steel pier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel