“Beautiful hotel!!”

Ranked #3 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Harrisburg
“Beautiful hotel!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I just got back from the Resorts Casino Atlantic City, it was the most beautiful, peaceful and relaxing 2 nights I ever had. My room was in the Ocean Towers and it was beautiful. If you like real wood, marble floors and walls, then this is the hotel for you. Being in that room made me imagine how it was when it was first buildt. The room faced the ocean which was so nice, and I loved it. Everyone was pleasant and helpful, I felt very secure going by myself. I spent a lot of time walking the boardwalk shopping. It was so convenience to everything and it was so nice. Everyone should go and experience this beautiful room. My next trip to the Resorts will be with my grandson, so he can experience the steel pier.

Room Tip: Book the Ocean Towers
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (987)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Gloucester, VA
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Hey Now!
spent 2 exciting nights in AC May 18-20..
Full review will be up soon on my website
www.flysrb.com
Ocean Tower rooms are what they are- comped they will do...
Went over to Revel- it's like Vegas in AC!!!! very nice!
Resorts is an easy property to earn comps at..
.25 Video Poker play will get you Sun - Thur rooms..

Room Tip: Rondevous Tower rooms are MUCH better!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Marmora, New Jersey
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The parking garage was very well lit and all spaces were reasonably close to the elevator. It felt safe. Upon checkin around 6pm, the line was short and the service was with a smile and very pleasant. We stayed in the Rendezvous Tower which was recommended to us over the Ocean Tower. The room was on the 45th floor, quiet, and an enjoyable view of the ocean and city. The room was huge (over 500 sq ft). It appeared nicely furnished until lights came on. The chairs were very dirty. The bed was rock hard and the 3 little pillows for a king bed were still and tiny. The bathroom was very nice and clean. The towels were large and fluffy. Overall, it was a pleasant stay on the ocean for an excellent price.

Room Tip: Ask for a view and a high floor and stay in the Rendezvous Tower.
2 Thank littlemoose
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I arrived at the Resort Hotel on 5/21/12 and at 12:30 pm and the check in lines were closed and people were lined up to the entrance door to check in once the lines opened at 1pm and when the lines finally opened there was only two registar to checkin which was very upsetting to me and the many other guest that was waiting in line. I had requested a tower room and got what they call an oeanview/ Well that was not the room was filty, had blood stain, food stains, dirty toilets and horrible bed covers. This room location was room 348. I did went back to the first desk only to find the lines even longer to change my room and to let clerk know that I was suppose to be in the towers, but she insisted that I booked for the oceanview. Okay I then was giving a room on the 10th floor 1026 to be exact and the cleansing of the room was a little better. I arrived with my Mom and my two kids, upon requesting a scooter for my mom, I was taking the scooter to our room, when the elevator P1 sensor did not work properly and continue to crush me and the scooter in the door without bouncing back sensing obstruction. Well in the process of being crushed my foot got jammed and my toes got cut and crushed by the door. My mom immediately called security and Mr Anthony Capri came to my location to supposely assist me, but he was so rude.I had to ask him for a first aid because know was offered to stop the bleeding he imformed me that your establishment did not have a first aid and that he could only offer me a defiberator or oxgen or an ambulance. Well that did not when me over at all he then gave a guest accident form to complete in the hall near the elevators with my foot swelling and bleeding and the kids very upset( 9 year olds). I then told him that I was going to my room to complete and would like to have a response as soon as possible for my injury

Room Tip: dont select the oceanview room this building is very old and dirty
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank LaFaithier S
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 23, 2012

we stayed at your hotel couple days ago. service was very good. girl name hasnera checked us in she was very pleasant. also room was clean and big.

thanks

Room Tip: if you are looking for ocean view get room with even number
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Philadelphia
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We stayed here because the price was only $71 booked through the resorts web page. The rooms are in desperate need to renovations. The carpets were dirty and coming up on spots. The bathroom looked to be the original back from 1978 the drop ceilings were dirty and old. The bed was hard and very uncomfortable. We moved to the Taj Mahal the next night and had a far superior room. I would not stay here again. We stayed in the ocean tower.

1 Thank enzfrnz
Mt. Arlington
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We had a groupon for $99 a night or else I'd say for any more $$. The room was very large but the chair/ottoman were stained and the bed was very old looking. Pillows were small and hard although they do give you an extra. The bathroom was huge but the ceiling and walls had stains.