“Consistently Excellent, Back again for another Great Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Luke Palladino - CLOSED

Luke Palladino
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brigantine Blvd.
Armonk, New York
“Consistently Excellent, Back again for another Great Meal”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Consistently Excellent, Back again for another Great Meal and we will be back again. Great food, excellent service and overall excellent atmosphere and attitude from the staff. also, very reasonable prices for a hotel restaurant offering the quality of food like this. a real plus.

• Visited January 2014

New York City, New York
“Overpriced and not very tasty”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I took my girlfriend and her sister here last night. We sat at the bar and were served by a bartender who seemed overwhelmed and undertrained. He left while taking our order, proceeded to serve my appetizer and main course independently of their orders. When I mentioned that I would like to each together with my group, he seemed confused. His co-worker took back my main dish, which wasn't that tasty. I had the seafood pasta, my girlfriend had the vegetable lasagna which was very dry. The service was disappointing frankly and the food was not worth $150.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank travellingbuddy1
Manalapan, New Jersey
“"Oh my God, help me"”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

First and last time I would dine there. How in the world could someone call themselves a chef put out such a terrible meal. Not only did the pasta with vongole clam sauce taste bad, but it was swimming in a dish full of what appeared to be and tasted like dirty dish water. Pasta was overcooked, had no flavor whatsoever. What an oouch! I have cooked most of my life and being Italian myself I could have done a better job with my eyes closed and would have used EVOO, fresh garlic parsely, and white wine. Who are these people cooking in the kitchen? And where do they come off charging high prices for such inferior food. What a terrible disappointment, sorry to have to give this kind of review but we were unable to eat this meal. When we asked our lovely waitress to please take it away, I was starving but managed to put some cold bread in my mouth, and washed it down with a $16.00 a glass of some very fine Cabernet. On a positive note these dishes were removed from our bill. CHECK PLEASE! We proceeded to go to the cafe and fill up on some coffee and muffins.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Karen M
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“Best Mushroom Tellagio Crespelle On The Planet!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Not only was it out of this world, but Luke came out and gave me the recipe. I made them tonight in preparation for Thanksgiving Dinner to serve as an app, and i got to say, they are the BOMB! He gave me the true recipe, he didn't try conning me. So Kudos to you as a chef and even more so as a person! Happy Thanksgiving Luke!!

• Visited October 2013
Villas, New Jersey
“Don't waste your money!!!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Service was great but that's it!! Paid over $120.00 for two. The food had no flavor no salt or pepper on the table. They need to use seasoning.

• Visited November 2013