“Good Late Night Eats”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was skeptical to try Asian food at a casino because they typically cater to American tastes, but after seeing the line (yes, there was a line!) full of Asians, we decided to give N.O.W. a shot.

if you are in the mood for noodles then this is the go-to place for you if you are ever in Ac:)

There are newer reviews for Noodles of the World

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I love Asian cuisine, and have passed by N.O.W. many times without giving a second thought to stopping in. I either pass by heading to the buffet, bread and butter or the Metropolitan. I had planned on eating at the buffet, but it was closed, and after viewing the dinner menu at Metropolitan, another patron looking at the menu suggested N.O.W. We were seating very quickly after looking over the menu at the counter. The other tables are more communal, with individuals being seated with others at long tables. Both setups didn't seem impersonal, and I enjoyed talking to those seating beside me, who I didn't know. We started off with the large fried shrimp with dipping sauce. The shrimp were good, but I didn't care for the corn starch(?) coating. For beverages I had the chilled saki (don't remember which one), but it was very smooth, refreshing and light. Between us we ordered the pepper steak, ribs and curry chicken, all which was served with rice. Everything was very good, and the curry chicken was some of the best I had. The portions were large, and next time I'll skip the appetizer. Those beside me had one of the soups with noodles, which they shared which was a meal itself. N.O.W. is now on my list of places as a must eat when visiting AC.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We have had multiple people tell us to try out this restaurant. We live very close to Atlantic City and for some reason we don't check out the dining over there. We live 10 minutes away! We decided lets go for it, sounded like a place we could take the kids.

We got to the Borgata and it was a little hard to find the restaurant. No signs for directions. It was smack dab in the middle of the casino. When we finally found it we went in and they had no tables available, we sat at the bar. It was kind of awkward because there was 4 of us. We ended up having a great time and the food was delicious! Little on the pricey side.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

It's small and you eat community dining of sorts. The food is really good and noodles with anything fantastic!

1  Thank Classact10
Reviewed April 24, 2014

casino food is normally a little more pricey than outside restaurants but i enjoy noodles of the world food. you can take out or eat in and use your comp dollars.