“Nice service, pleasant outdoor seating, fresh seafood, strong drinks”

Harry's Oyster Bar & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's Oyster Bar & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 406 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Harry's Oyster Bar & Seafood is the perfect fusion of oyster bar, sports bar and seafood house serving up the ocean's freshest fare (as well some select land-locked dishes) in a fun and completely relaxed atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor seating (weather permitting) and a spectacular view of Atlantic City's famed boardwalk
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I had an early lunch here just today, November 2, and it was so warm and beautiful out that we (and many others) ate outdoors. Almost unheard of for this time of year! It was great.

We simply shared some items from the raw bar (two types of local clams and local oysters) - everything was fresh and well presented. Prices were fair for the seafood. We each had a Bloody Mary as well - good and spicy and strong!

Music is piped outdoors as you dine, which made for a fun environment.

The restaurant, both indoors and outdoors, is attractive and well maintained.

I would like to go back and try some other things from the delicious menu in the future.

1  Thank bkramer947

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Just ate dinner at Harry's because it was the closest restaurant that sounded good. Food was pretty good. I got the broiled seafood combo and the crab cake and flounder filet were tasty. Service was better than average at the bar...very friendly staff. Chocolate cake was huge (really huge) so I took some back, but it was surprisingly light not over-the-top like many chain chocolate cakes. The price is the only reason I rate it a 4, but it's a casino resort area so everything is overpriced in my opinion. It is a dark sports bar but it had a great vibe while I was there.

1  Thank jebock58
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Harry's had good reviews so my husband and I decided to try it for lunch. We were very disappointed. The food was average to below average. I have had better food at chain bar and grills. I had a pumpkin martini that was very watered down and in fact had ice floating in it. Never had a martini with ice in it before. The fried oysters were bland and so was my husbands fish sandwich. We were not expecting gourmet food. It is a bar and grill after all but we were expecting at least something that would find tasty and seasoned well. We didn't find that here.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise and we dined here twice. Food was very good and so was the service. The sports bar part is nice to watch games.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I make a yearly trip to the boardwalk and always have passed Harry's. Decided to try this place for my seafood dinner. Everything was good I had the broiled seafood platter sample of fish, crabcake, shrimp and oysters. The service was good, the price was okay. Will return on my next trip to AC.