“A treat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This place was hopping, pumping out the subs at 11 pm at night. Wasn't thinking and had the Italian. Should have gone for the cheesesteak which smelled and looked delicious. Oh well, next time.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Wanted to try so stopped by. Got there when it was slow, service was great. Located towards the back walking towards the garage.

The famous Italian looked amazing. Just filled with meat/veggies. I didn't have it, but the person with me said it was great.

I got the cheesesteak. It was flavorful, but not that much meat. I guess to keep it cost effective filling an 18 inch hoagie you can't fill it with meat, but I've never had a cheesesteak with such little meat per bread (guess that's the best way to describe it). Was like the meat of a footlong sub on an 18 incher. Any cheesesteak I've ever had is overflowing, this one just a thing layer over the bread. Doesn't come with peppers either, that was extra.

The fries also weren't that great. Sorta bland.

I will surely be back for a lunch. Will try to change it up though next time, and hope that I'm more pleased with my sub.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We enjoyed a late lunch here. Cashiers were nice. Cooks were polite. Husband had the famous Italian and I had the chicken parm. It was good. Portions huge. Good for lunch.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I got a cheesesteak, and it was like most other cheesesteaks. It really wasn't that memorable. Not bad, but not something I would go out of my way to have again. And the fries were awful - dry, tasteless, no seasoning. Skip the fries and stick to the subs.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

After all the reviews and hype...I was seriously let down!! I wanted to have my hair blown back but I wasn't !! Sadly!! It was pretty busy bit that I don't find a good excuse!!
I saw the original maybe I'll try that next time I go!!??

1  Thank joshua m