“Upsale Chinese Dining”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Virginia Avenue
Transit: Local Jitney Service and NJ Transit Bus stop in front of Trump Taj Mahal.
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Great service and perfect Peking Duck! One of the few Chinese restaurants I've been to with quintessential oriental atmosphere and decor.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Good food, we really enjoyed what we ate. But, if you are not comped, this place is very expensive ($16 - $18 for an order of fried rice.) It is also only opened on weekends or holidays.

1  Thank rascalNewYorkCity
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Look up shark finning on Youtube. This place serves shark fin soup. Trump has sunk to a new low to let this happen! Boycott anyone selling shark fin soup. There are alternatives then finning an animal for the fins and letting it die at the bottom of the ocean. -Dave from Scubadelphia

8  Thank ScubaDavePhilly
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Ate here for a fancy dinner on my boyfriends and I first night in AC. I booked the reservation a few nights ahead of time because I know the restaurants here get booked quickly, especially on a Saturday night. The restaurant is beautiful on the inside and has plenty of seating. We started off ordering the sushi salmon roll…DELISH. I ordered the sweet and sour chicken and my boyfriend ordered a shrimp and chicken stir fry mix thing. When they handed me my plate I was shocked at how much chicken was there, I knew I wouldn't be finishing that. My boyfriend loved his meal and then started working on mine, but we couldn't finish! The chicken was excellent and the service was great as well! I will definitely be eating here again!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Very good food. The dishes are a bit small for the price but they taste delicious. The sushi is also very good. They don't have a drink menu but a full bar so you can request any drink you like. I would recommend making reservations.