“Shark fin soup- BOYCOTT THIS PLACE!!”
Review of Dynasty - Trump Taj Mahal - CLOSED

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Virginia Avenue
Transit: Local Jitney Service and NJ Transit Bus stop in front of Trump Taj Mahal.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Shark fin soup- BOYCOTT THIS PLACE!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Look up shark finning on Youtube. This place serves shark fin soup. Trump has sunk to a new low to let this happen! Boycott anyone selling shark fin soup. There are alternatives then finning an animal for the fins and letting it die at the bottom of the ocean. -Dave from Scubadelphia

• Visited September 2012
8 Thank ScubaDavePhilly

New York City, New York
“Big Portions, So Yummy!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Ate here for a fancy dinner on my boyfriends and I first night in AC. I booked the reservation a few nights ahead of time because I know the restaurants here get booked quickly, especially on a Saturday night. The restaurant is beautiful on the inside and has plenty of seating. We started off ordering the sushi salmon roll…DELISH. I ordered the sweet and sour chicken and my boyfriend ordered a shrimp and chicken stir fry mix thing. When they handed me my plate I was shocked at how much chicken was there, I knew I wouldn't be finishing that. My boyfriend loved his meal and then started working on mine, but we couldn't finish! The chicken was excellent and the service was great as well! I will definitely be eating here again!

• Visited September 2012
“Great food & sushi!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Very good food. The dishes are a bit small for the price but they taste delicious. The sushi is also very good. They don't have a drink menu but a full bar so you can request any drink you like. I would recommend making reservations.

Derby, Connecticut
“Upscale food; reasonable prices”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Had a great meal here. Loved the decor and the service. We were able to get in and out in about 40 min -- which was important to us since we had show reservations. Food was really good.

Visited April 2012