“If you want amazing Southern Food”

Kelsey & Kim's Southern Cafe
Ranked #8 of 413 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. New Hampshire Ave.
Description: Southern inspired cuisine with a touch of Soul. If your looking for a home cooked meal look no further Kelsey & Kim's is the place.
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Ok so I ve been coming to atlantic city for about 5 years and never heard about this place until today. I walked past it and was curious. My boyfriend and I went in for dinner and it was absolutely refreshing. The dinner menu on Saturday night is awesome...keep in mind the cheapest price for an entrée is about $20....but it is so worth it. The southern fried chicken and waffles, rice pilaf, MAC AND CHEESE, ribs, and collard greens were all so great that we vowed to go back every time we visit AC. Oh yeah the fish tacos as an appetizer was the best I ve ever had. Spicy but not too much with their great taco sauce. The drinks are also great there....The mojito and the Kelsey punch are strongly recommended. We met the chef and Baker and couldn t help but praise them. This place is by far one of the best Atlantic City has to offer. Every one needs to dine here at least once....With a friendly staff, amazing chef, and live band on certain days, you can t ask for more.

1  Thank evarod

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Wow, person writes a review they waited 4 entire minutes...obviously no life!!!

Good place for comfort food,would eat there again.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I've been here plenty of times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. By far the best food at the best price. I recommend this place to anyone in the Ac area. Also they don't serve alcohol, but it is byob. If you are looking for soul food, this is the place hands down. They can get crowded pretty fast during late breakfast/lunch hours. But I've never had more than a 15-20 minute wait. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

customer service is no good. Waited over 4 minutes to be acknowledged. Waited an additional 2 minutes for order to be taken. After I received my food didn't see the waiter until he served the bill. I will return again ONLY because they are one of the only places in AC with decent soul food.

But the owners should invest in some classes on customer service for their staff.

1  Thank GW71284
Reviewed December 3, 2013

It was a very good experience ! We had the brunch on a Saturday afternoon it was delicious and the amount of food you get is outstanding! You better go hungry so you can enjoy the variety of entrees and the omelet bar is to die for! I plan to go back since we enjoyed it so much! I will recommend this place to anyone looking for good wholesome homemade foods!