“Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kelsey & Kim's Southern Cafe

Kelsey & Kim's Southern Cafe
Ranked #5 of 378 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. New Hampshire Ave.
Description: Southern inspired cuisine with a touch of Soul. If your looking for a home cooked meal look no further Kelsey & Kim's is the place.
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I plus her sister and husband had a late breakfast in Kelsey and Kim's Southern Café last month. I never had pork chop for breakfast before so I tried it. I was just an enjoyable meal. My wife and sister-in-law had fried chicken and waffles that was good too. And my brother-in-law had fried white fish well his plate was empty. I would like to try their lunch and dinner sometime.

• Visited July 2013

Atlantic City
“Chicken and Waffles were great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Chicken and Waffles were great. Im not a big breakfast guy but this is a savory dish that will keep you wanting more. You can get it on the bone or just the breast. Every time I think of this dish I remember Kelsey & Kims.

• Visited March 2013
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food, excellent service...can't wait to go back!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our cousin referred us to this restaurant and we are so very HAPPY that we decided to go to Kelsey & Kim's. We went there for dinner, breakfast the next morning and then dinner again...3 times within 48 hours. The turkey chops, beef ribs with gravy were to die for. The seafood is good as well. Oh and the grits...no words can describe how good there are!!!!

The general manager and Kelsey came out to greet us and welcomed us to their restaurant. They offer free entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights. They also have a full service bar and flat screen tvs.

Their customer service is excellent and they recommend making reservations on the weekends.

We felt very welcomed and we look forward to returning.

Go and you won't be sorry!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Valarie G
“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great choice of southern food. Freindly and fast. Would definately come again. Our waiter was super helpful and very very plesant.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank marccb2001
Bridgeton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wait time to long”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Wait time to long and staff could be more friendly. Consumers should be able to request separate bills, but they will not allow. The food is good, but I will not drive a distance to go there anymore, due to the first things I stated. Sorry, to say they lost a consumer and I would not suggest you go there thinking you will get your food in a timely matter.

• Visited July 2013