“Yum!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 377 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. New Hampshire Ave.
Description: Southern inspired cuisine with a touch of Soul. If your looking for a home cooked meal look no further Kelsey & Kim's is the place.
Philadelphia
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

After reading reviews for Kelsey & Kim's I was determined to find the restaurant to see what everyone was raving about. We ordered take out and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I was told that the order would take 30 minutes which I was ok with since that meant freshly cooked. We ordered a fried chicken platter and another platter with bbq chicken and beef ribs. The fried chicken was delicious an the ribs were meaty and flavorful.

1 Thank HuniBuni930

Pittsburgh
“MEMORIAL DAY VACATION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

love this restaurant and service, it may be off the strip but not far at all plenty of parking. we went for sunday brunch for 14.00 per person the food was fabulous all homemade and fresh nice atmosphere with smooth jazz playing in the back. I didn't want to leave but we had to get back on the road for Pittsburgh. we will be back for dinner on our next time in atlantic city

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank MrsJones33
Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Great weekend brunch!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I spent 5 days in Atlantic City and ate at Kelsey's Thursday evening upon arriving. We had eaten at another location of the restaurant and the food was just as good. We decided to try the weekend brunch and were equally pleased with the food quality and service. You have to visit when in AC.

Joe and Sherri Collins

1 Thank JoJoJazz
York, PA
“So good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had corn bread, BBQ Ribs, Sweet Potato fries, and Green Beans. My wife and daughter shared grilled pork chops with sweet potato fries. Then for desert we all shared the Black Out cake. Everything was so good! If I lived in the area, I'd be a regular customer, that's for sure!
Good service too. The price was good.

• 3 of 5 stars
Groton, Connecticut
“Southern Comfort in AC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

During our visit to AC during Memorial Day weekend, my wife read a review about Kelsey and Kim's Southern Cafe, so we decided to try it. Who knew Jersey could do it like this. We were warmly welcomed upon entering the restaurant. The hostess and waiter were very attentive. I knew this place would be good when I asked for sweet tea, which they had, and I didn't need to add any additional sugar to it. The food arrived hot and fresh. We were served a good amount of food, so much that we couldn't finish ours and had to ask for a to-go box. Kelsey and Kim's is a definate must when in AC.

• Visited May 2013