“We did the happy hour cruise andLoved it.”

Atlantic City Cruises
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in Atlantic City
Frederick, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“We did the happy hour cruise andLoved it.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We did the happy hour cruise on Aug 16th for my wife's birthday. For $30.00 per person it's all you can drink for the duration of the one hour cruise. The served several beers and also several top shelf liquors. The cruise was only 1 hour but for the price it's a must do when in AC. I highly recommend. (if your going to drink more than 2 drinks I highly recommend the all you can drink ticket at $30 vs. the cruise only at $18 as the beers alone go for around $4 for a 12oz can)

3 Thank Landonsdad

Safety Harbor, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun and informative”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We took the one hour skyline cruise on July 6th. The captain gave a great tour, giving us lots of info about the area, the different casinos and other sights to see. I felt like an Atlantic City insider after an hour. Refreshments were available. Next time I'll try the dolphin watching tour! Tip: I found some discount coupons online, but as a visitor I had no way to print them. Good news was the also give an AAA discount so a little vacation savings! We ate lunch right at the marina at Scales, a pleasant experience too!

2 Thank LorraineDS
Hamlin
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Dolphin Watch Cruise Awesome!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I took the Dolphin watch cruise wanting to see dolphins in the wild..we had expected to see dolphins that had basically been trained in the ocean by feeding or what not to attract the dolphins(which would have been alright)..this was not the case as these were wild dolphins who make their home along the beach..to us this made it that much more exciting and as the ad says it is a Dolphin Watch Cruise and you along with the crew did have to keep watch for them.and we saw plenty of them swimming and playing in the wake of the boat..The operators/crew were fabulous as they very aware of where the dolphins usually could be found as well as very informative..TIP>>If you are expecting the dolphins to do tricks and swim up to the boat looking to be fed, don't go and if you get seasick this probably is not for you either.

6 Thank lance982
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Captain was amazing.”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I loved this cruise.. the captain was extremely knowledgable and the staff was also very friendly. It was great to be out on the water watching the dolphins.

3 Thank Tahjay
Shelby, Ohio
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Family vacation”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Our family took the dolphin cruise. It was nice to be out in the water when it was hot out. The ocean breeze was nice. On our cruise, we did not see any dolphins so we were given a voucher to come back when ever (does not expire). The staff on the boat were friendly and helpful. We also encountered a thunderstorm which cut our cruise short. If you get thirsty, they do have an open cash bar.

Visited June 2012