“WONDERFULLY ENTERTAINING SHOW”

Magic & Mayhem featuring Magician Joe Holiday
More attraction details
Owner description: This family friendly comedy magic show features internationally acclaimed magician Joe Holiday. Witness outstanding feats of magic, sleight of hand and laugh out loud comedy. Showtimes are 6:30pm nightly except Wednesdays. Dinner and Show packages available.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This show rocks ! It was the highlight of my entire family's vacation on the Jersey shore. The show was extremely entertaining, funny, and captivating from beginning to end. I would recommend it to families, couples, or even singles.
This show is a gem to see for all ages.
The show captures the audience's interest from beginning to end. It is similar to a very entertaining story unfolding before your eyes. Joe Holiday is a superb entertainer.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friends and I were just looking for something to do....we have no kids in attendance but we really enjoyed the show! Joe Holiday is quite the entertainer.....I will be back with the kids next time ;-)

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Joe's show was amazing. Highly participatory and it was exactly on our 38th wedding anniversary so we went up for one of his illusions when he asked for an anniversary couple. I don't know how he did it! And he was great with the kids, many of which were part of his illusions.

Highly recommend it! Great shoe Joe!

Doug and Sue Burke

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took our 17yr old to the early show and we all had a lot of fun. He was very funny and amazed us with his tricks. I even got brought on stage to help out a magic trick. Still don't know how he did it. Go you will have fun.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Pros: Good jokes. Good Magic. Entertaining. Audience participation. Entertaining for a variety of ages.

Cons: Must buy drinks. Only lasts 60 minutes. Can be tricky finding the venue.

Summary: This is the show to see if you are with kids. It is a fun family event that entertains all. However, even if the magician says to come back again, I recommend seeing this once.

1  Thank g-raterr