“Interesting Show, could be updated”

Magic & Mayhem featuring Magician Joe Holiday
More attraction details
Owner description: This family friendly comedy magic show features internationally acclaimed magician Joe Holiday. Witness outstanding feats of magic, sleight of hand and laugh out loud comedy. Showtimes are 6:30pm nightly except Wednesdays. Dinner and Show packages available.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We took our son to see Kozak. He had an entertaining show and was great for kids, howevr some of his adult aimed jokes were way over the children's heads. Thats because he is used to the Vegas atmoshphere.
We decided to do the meal and show - dont waste your time. The meal was aweful, even my son didnt eat. We went to dinner after.

I think the show can be updated/refreshed and would consider going back with my kids. I dont think I would do this as a night out with wife and friends.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We read about this online and decided to give it shot, since we wanted to take in a little of what Atlantic City has to offer, without spending a fortune. Purchased tickets in advance - one of us pre-ordered the dinner and 5 did not. When we arrived, we ordered dinners, which we pretty good. The chicken parm was declared to be good too, and came with a small roll. We each ordered one drink and I think they must have been pretty expense - no prices on the menu. The show started promptly. There were only about 30 people there. Kozak does involve the audience, and no one seemd to mind, although I can see where shy people might be uncomfortable. The show was a little more than an hour and we enjoyed it. The only problem was that the waitress brought the bills during the show, and apparently wanted to collect the money, so the member of our party at the end of the table paid, without looking too closely at the bill because it was dark. Afterwards, when we tried to split the cost, it seemd like the bill was quite a bit higher than we thought it should have been, but by that time it was too late, and it was kind of our own fault.

1  Thank CherylBaer
Reviewed September 16, 2012

It wasn't as good as we hoped. Not many people were there and it just wasn't really thrilling! He tried to make it good and somethings were funny but wasn't great.

1  Thank MeLynda S
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The magic was better than good and he really got the feel for the audience.
We had the dinner show the chicken parm was excellent and the price was great. The theater was a little hard to find.

1  Thank DaJuVe
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I've never been to a magic show before, and I'm glad I saw Kozak. He's a great comedian as well. The Comedy club is a medium sized venue with a nice personal feel. You can order food and drinks (actually you're required to order at least 1 drink) while you're there. I was sitting right in front and somehow didn't get called on to assist... I also couldn't figure out how he was doing any of his tricks even though I was sitting feet away from him. I think it helps as a magician to have big hands (Kozak is a very big guy). It was fun! I'd go again:)

1  Thank Calpurinia