“Amazing - Unbelievable - Incredible - Astounding - Magnificent”

Magic & Mayhem featuring Magician Joe Holiday
More attraction details
Owner description: This family friendly comedy magic show features internationally acclaimed magician Joe Holiday. Witness outstanding feats of magic, sleight of hand and laugh out loud comedy. Showtimes are 6:30pm nightly except Wednesdays. Dinner and Show packages available.
Absecon
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Amazing – Unbelievable – Incredible – Astounding – Magnificent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Any one of the words in the title would describe Kozak and his tricks. The wife and I with two kids went to the show, and were totally amazed. It's the best magic show I've ever seen. He is riotously funny, and involves many members of the audience. Some will be called up on stage. Others will "assist" from their seats. The kids (10 years old) heard some words that they don't hear on a daily basis, but none of the 7 you can't say on TV. At the beginning of the show, he coaches the audience to applaud when he gives the "sign". All well and good. During the show, maybe half way through, he did a trick, gave the sign, and no one clapped. We were all too dumbfounded, befuddled and astonished at the feat he had just performed. I sat with my mouth wide open in amazement at what I had just seen. Kozak is truly a master magician.

The venue has a small stage, and table seating for a couple hundred, and a small section of stadium seating for when the tables get full (I guess). Our seats were next to the stage, so we were up close. We were not able to see how he’d done any of the tricks.

The cost for the seats was $25, and there was a 1 drink minimum per person. Three sodas, a coffee, and two bags of popcorn ended up costing an additional $30ish dollars.

If you like to laugh, and are amazed by magic, do yourself a favor… go and see Kozak at the Comedy Stop. You won’t regret it.

1 Thank 50StatesOrDieTrying

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“You Have to See This Show!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

My girlfriend and I loved this show. Saw it on a Sunday at 7:15 pm and had a great time. We stopped in early (6:30ish) to have the Comedy Stop print out our Ticketmaster tickets. While we waited for them to call up ticketmaster to "release" the tickets to print, we sat down and had a drink at the bar. While waiting, a staff member asked me for my id to print out the tickets, and when he came back he offered us a "good" table to see the show. Not really thinking about it, we stayed at the bar until about 7:05 and he came to get us saying that the show was starting soon. We were escorted in and amazingly had the best seat in the house, front and center. She and I were dumbfounded at the generosity provided to us by the staff, including the bar tender who was pretty cool to talk to.

The show was absolutely incredible from the get-go. We were literally 3 feet away from Kozak and could not see how he was doing any of his tricks. The show was extremely funny and very entertaining, and was child friendly. He took at least four people up on stage (including my girlfriend) during the 1 hour and 15 min show, and saved the best of his tricks for last. We left with a pretty good buzz and still trying to figure out how he did his tricks. He was vegas performer for years and it shows in his tricks and the way he swoons the audience. We will def. go back to see another of his shows when we are in AC again. This is a must see. Great job Kozak and Comedy Stop Staff. Thanks for a great time.

1 Thank EastcoastBK
Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“A Must See!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

This guy is so talented. We sat in the front and have no idea how he did his magic. We did the dinner portion and for the money it was all a terrific value for Atlantic City. I can't believe his tickets are as affordable as they are, he's worth so much more. A great time, I'll definitely go back to see him a second and third time. His jokes are clean and appropriate for all audiences.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great show. Very entertaining. Great fun for all. A must see at the Tropicana. Clean fun with audience participation. A definate must!

1 Thank tanya110
Marlboro, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

We went to a dinner & show during the week. We had a front row table and still could not see how he did his slight of hand. He was incredible and we would highly recommend seeing his show. Children are welcome.

Visited July 2012