“Don Gieseppe and Excellent Food: Priceless” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fornelletto

Fornelletto
Ranked #49 of 393 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Formerly known as Umbria
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“Don Gieseppe and Excellent Food: Priceless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Went to restaurant on Sunday night with my sister not realizing it was restaurant week. We had a reservation at 6:30pm and it was almost full. We looked over the special restaurant week menu but decided to order off the regular menu. (and we were glad we did) We ate in the wine cellar dining room and had Don Gieseppe as our waiter. He was so welcoming and very funny. His recommendations were right on! We split the buffalo cheese with roasted peppers (excellent) Then we split an endive salad: quite unique and delicious! My sister, Susan, had the swordfish (wonderful) and I had the braised duck with pasta. IT WAS AWESOME. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013

Southampton, NJ
“Food is still great, noise still unbearable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We dined here again last night, and the food is fabulous, but they must get acoustic panels or something to help with the noise. It's so hard to hear your own conversations! Portions seem to have gotten smaller. My Mom and sister had ravioli, and the portion size for the price was high. These dishes are a la carte, so size does matter!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jezziebones
“Very Noisy...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

When I went to eat there I was not expecting not to be able to have a conversation. The restaurant is very loud and it's very tough to enjoy yourself or the company your with when you can't hear. The food was a little above average for Fine dining, nothing made me go wow I need to come back here. I was not really that impressed with this restaurant. I may give them another try but it will be in some time.

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

make sure to have reservations. our waiters have been very helpful when explaining their various offerings. have gone there various times, and everyone seems to enjoy their meals.

Visited October 2013
mays landing, nj
“Fabulous Fornelletto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is one of our favorite spots to eat. It looks like a wine celler and the soft lighting gives it a romantic warmth. We began our meal with buffalo mozzarella accompanied with eggplant capanata. They make their own and it is like no other. Sergio, our attentive waiter, brought the bread and we enjoyed it with some olive oil on the table. Next came veal parm which was melt in your mouth delicious. We topped this off with pumpkin crème brullee, which we shared. Everything was perfecto! My husband had 2 coronas and I had fabulous2 lemondrop martinis. The bill came to $122 and it was worth every penny.

• Visited October 2013