“Not fancy.”

A Dam Good Sports Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
A Dam Good Sports Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 407 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brighton Avenue
Transit: Jitney service
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Good food good prices great service. You can get a sandwich and chips for $9. $2 extra for fries> Pizza was $6-10. I watch the Eagles game and sat there for 3 hour and the waitress continued to refill my diet soda. I gave her a great tip. large screen Tv's with sports on!!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This has become a meeting spot for my friends and I whenever my husband and I are in town. Its on the 2nd floor of the Tropicana- right outside from the parking garage. Its kind of hard to find - but worth it. Its always a fun time. How can you beat $5.00 40's? Definitely check it out!

1  Thank VNolan
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Old Philadelphia guy has eaten Pizza since the 1940s, but this was the best white pizza ever - and only $6. Wife, who is not a pizza fan, thought it was great, too. Beer special was $2. Can you beat this anywhere, plus multiple tvs. It's noisy, crowded, but what a bargain.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is the second time we stooped in here while staying at the Tropicana. We should not have went back after the first visit, but I believe in second chances. Well they had a second chance and we will not be back.

As sports bars go, there is nothing special about this place other than it sits in a major casino hotel property and it is the only one on the property other than Hooters. Looking back, we probably should have went to Hooter's (been there many times and never had a bad experience )

First the service was very, very slow. I don't blame the server. They had two servers working the entire place which was disgraceful on a busy summer night. Not from the area but you would think with the home team on every TV and the place packed because of it, they would have had more servers working. .

We had to wait for everything, and not just a few minutes, but a long time. Heck, we waited forever to get the check and then to pay it. I finally had to take the check up to the bar. We ordered two of the simplest menu items and it took almost 40 minutes to get our food. I know it took that long because it was well into the second quarter before we got our food. We got there when the game started. The menu is only one level up from fast food, so it isn't that complicated! You can't blame the Eagles game because the last time we were there, there was no game on and it was the same problem.

Our long wait would not have been bad if the food was good. Dinner was cold by the time we got it, my dinner was slightly burned and the waitress messed up our sides. When I stated that she got the side wrong, she told me that "the kitchen is really backed up and it would take her a while to get me a new side". Really, how long does it take to get a side?

I try and find the positive in things. It takes a lot to get a poor rating out of me, but this is it. So they have had two chances and we are not going back.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stopped in for a drink before dinner at Carmine's. The staff was great and how can you beat $5.00 40's. It's a must when down the south end of the boardwalk.