“Great place to get a deli sandwhich”
Review of Pickles - CLOSED

Pickles
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed November 16, 2012

If you want a deli sandwhich go nowhere else. very FAT sandwhiches. you wont be dissappointed. staff was friendly and very honest about food.

1  Thank lionking73

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The best deal is the 1/2 sandwich with a cup of soup. A taste of both worlds! How fun is it to receive a dish of pickles immediately as you are seated. The service is excellent and I will continue to go there as I have for the past 10 years.

2  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Amazingly delicious and abundant sandwiches! The combo #2 with corned beef, pastrami, and tongue was piled high with fresh, lean, delicious meat between two slices of soft, fresh rye bread. The chicken liver pate was delicious. The pickles were crisp and delicious. The service was very fast and the waitress was very friendly and accommodating.

Although I am typically disappointed when I order a pastrami or corned beef sandwich at a restaurant, the sandwiches at Pickles far exceeded my expectations. I am blown away by the quality and quantity of the delicious food!

I only wish Pickles were open every time I visited AC.

1  Thank BobbyBo1
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I have there three times (so far) this year and the food and service has always been top notch. Very good corned beef and pastrami sandwiches, stuffed to the point that I was full after eating only half of the sandwich. Worth the money for sure!

1  Thank Big Hooie
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Good sized sandwiches, corned beef was nice and lean, the pastrami very good. The potatoes in the potato salad were not cooked enough, first time we experienced this. Place has always been good in the past, but I noticed there was not a wait to be seated like there used to be. We had a party of 12 and everyone seemed to enjoy their meal. The pickles served at each table are nice and crisp. Service was efficient and friendly.