“First Visit”

Dining options: Late Night
Annandale, New Jersey
“First Visit”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We tried the Kwi noodle house while staying down at AC on a recent visit. We sat at a table close to one of the game rooms. The place was clean and the staff friendly.My daughter had a mandarin-mojito and I had the cracked coconut martini.
We shared the Cantonese pork dumplings (4). For the main course she had the Wor Wonton and I had the Shrimp Pad Thai. Everything was FRESH and tasted SOOOOO GOOD. The only reason I didn't give it excellent was because after we received the food, no one came by the table until we were almost finished eating.
We will be sure to stop in for a second visit next time we are in AC.

• Visited June 2014

“Not worth the bet!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by this restaurant at Caesars Casino in Atlantic City during a lull in our playtime M. Don't bother!

They food is bad and the service is worse. The place was almost empty, but they made us wait while they cleaned some tables.

Our appetizers and entre were ordered at the same time. After a while my husband's soup came, but not my spring rolls. A while later the server brought out lettuce wraps. When I told her it wasn't what I ordered, she argued with me, then left. The manager came over and said the wrong key had been entered, but that the spring rolls would only take another 5 minutes. I refused them since our shared entre should have been ready. The manager explained that they hadn't even started it yet. When it finally came, it wasn't good. Sesame Chicken is a staple on Oriental menus, but this version was B-A-D. I've had better at a fast food place. Rice was cold and more sticky than normal.

All in all, resist any urge to go here!

1 Thank JPriceisright
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Tucked in the corner of Caesar's first floor is some of the freshest Asian cuisine in the area.The open kitchen allows you to watch the chef create your meal from start to finish.Service is on point and they're open late.A nice relaxing space to either settle down or recharge and not too expensive.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Carmen N
Calcutta, Ohio
“A Noodle Place in every casino!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We like to try the noodle houses in every casino where we stay. Kwi has excellent service and is very clean. It's menu and preparation are average to most other such places where we have eaten...and we have tried a couple dozen of them.
We like the fact that most of the selections are not heavy, yet they are filling.

Visited May 2014
acmama@optonline.net
“Good food at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The price fixe menu for 2 is well worth the $49 that they charge. You each get a choice of soup, appetizer, entree and dessert. I found the service excellent and the food was delicious. I would definitely go again.

• Visited May 2014