“Great Asian food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I am used to casinos having good restaurants so its hard to impress me in that situation. But I must say I was well impressed with the service and atmosphere, really good though a tad loud from the casino. But the food was EXCELLENT! I had lobster fried rice and egg drop soup and though they are typical ho-hum sounding dishes, I can tell you they were Amazing! As good of Asian food as I have ever had. If you are at Caesars in Atlantic city- or anywhere near- this is a must try!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

One of the pleasures of our recent stay at Cesar's palace was lunch at Kwi. Site at the counter and start here the masters of Asian cuisine work their magic in the kitchen. The Congee reminded me of our time in China (see 2012 reviews). Kwi has all areas of Asia represented in their menu. You can order Chinese, Korean or Japanese, just to name a few. You can even order spicy Thai food. All can be washed down with Asian beer.
The good news is that relative to other restaurants in Cesar's, Kwi is very affordable. Entrees can be purchased based for less than $10.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

This is probably my 4th time at Kwi Noodle House inside Caesar's. It has been exceptionally good every time. My husband always gets the beef chow fun and says it's one of the best that he's ever had. The rice noodles are always very fresh and the meal comes just when it's ready and not before so it comes out steaming hot. This time I ordered the taro and cured meats. It came in a ceramic pot in a stew type of presentation. It was also steaming hot with a great flavor and was the perfect entree for a cold night (even though I was inside most of the time anyway!).
Keep in mind that the food comes out when it's ready. Dishes are not necessarily timed to come out at the same time. The wait staff is always very courteous and efficient. I'll be back at least a 5th time!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I always make it a point to eat here. Sit at the counter and watch the chefs at work. The soups are outstanding, hot and filling, loaded with freshly made noodles. Pleasant service and hot tea to round out a great experience.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I love a good noodle shop and this hidden gem in Caesar's Casino is simply the best. Despite all the other choices available, my husband and I always make sure to eat at KWI at least twice when we visit Atlantic City. This is because we must have their mouth-watering duck and the green bean dish for one meal and then we also have to have their amazing noodle soup. In addition, the service is top-notch. The wait staff is attentive and friendly which makes the experience even more enjoyable. I saw other reviewers claiming it is expensive but that is not the case. Compared to all the other dining options, KWI is quite reasonable and the portions are generous. Dinner one evening was less than breakfast the following morning (granted we ordered room service). All in all, highly recommended!